Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User instantly shot someone due to the persons friend having a gun out and he assumed they would pull their gun as well despite him having the intention to comply.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So lets break it down.
"User instantly shot", yes i did indeed shoot instantly. Here is why, my multiple friends walked around the area and had already called out the car pulling in. Them pulling in starting to drive away when i approach to them, makes them break 3.4 as, who drives away under gp? If they had jumped out of the car and complied no guns would have been taken, and i would have let them go. But Seke decides to drive away. I have multiple times tried where I have gotten "its your own fault, you shot at the car", so i decide to shoot at the car, and aloo jumps out and pulls gun. While imp shooting aloo seke jumps out and starts sprinting. I shoot and stop for .1 second, but when i see him sprint i start shooting again killing him.

"he assumed they would pull their gun as well", as said in top i have tried multiple times where "its my own fault" that i died because i shot their car. Them driving away while they under gp, ofc makes me think that they will counter. Also with the amount of times my friends had called out that car and that they had guns on their back acting suspicious.

"despite him having the intention to comply." As seen on clip he decides to run away. If he had stayed and i had killed him it would defo have been 2.5 but as he runs away he is going against complying under gp (which he already did when he started driving). So that gives me a reason to shoot him. But as i said, i stopped for 0.1 seconds as i thought he would comply, but instead runs off, making me shoot him.

The fact that they rolled into the shootout with dead cops, disabled cars and lost of people pointing guns, without even thinking about it as a raid. Is just absurd and that they deserve to be killed when taking no notice in people with guns going around. They knew exactly what they were going into. As seen here seke admits that they saw us, and was looking for stuff to raid (scouting) but thought "we were going to drive away" even when my mate is transporting drugs in the background. The messages i got from Dave (which he got from seke) doesn't really match together as he also said that they were looking to hide.

(All evidence is beneath)

Additional Information:

Reaction score
-Involved
So we where raiding Glass co and it was pretty obvious that we were doing so,as i can testify that i shot and killed another person attempting to defend from outside not too long before Seke and Leonard decided to Drive in,The bodies should be a pointer that there is currently a raid going on,especially with the amount of vehicles at the entrance which would not be Typical if someone was just basing there.Also the fact that there is multiple people in the open with SMGs in hand/In attack stance.

Reaction score

While Seke appears to demonstrate the intention to comply in the brief moments prior to his death from his POV, surrendering immediately upon exiting the vehicle would've been the preferable option to guarantee not being gunned down as the frantic movement performed by Seke as he exited the vehicle would give the impression to suggest otherwise - especially when considering that Aloo had been gunned down by Gainaxe for attempting to pull his gun out mere moments prior.

Therefore, from reviewing both Seke's and Gainaxe's POV, I do not see an issue with Gainaxe's actions here and thus, the warning will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.