Police Suggestion Warning tickets ($0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Warning tickets ($0)
Suggestion Description: Allow giving people $0 tickets as warnings.
The slider would need to be changed to allow $0.
Warning tickets are "auto-acknowledged" and players don't see them in their inventory.
Right now, I have to give $100 tickets for "warnings".

Why should this be added?:
- Will allow officers to add infractions to people's records without having to go to their patrol vehicle and open the computer.
(for example, if you see someone carrying a gun, you would give them a warning ticket on the spot as well as the verbal warning)
- Will allow for better punishment of repeated offenses.

What negatives could this have?:
- The computer "latest" tab could get very active.

Useful Images: -

GP

Reaction score
  • Staff
Isn't that what the remark system is for?
Only senior officers and above can create remarks, plus this makes it faster for suspects by not making the SO+ having to open the computer. $0 ticket and be on your way. This is mostly so we don't have to give $100 tickets as "warnings"

Reaction score
Warning tickets are "auto-acknowledged" and players don't see them in their inventory.
I actually think it should work like an actual ticket. People will be forced to acknowledge the warning eventually, whether its a car parked illegaly that needs to be moved, or just telling them to stop fighting. And maybe any 0$ ticket could be marked under remarks.

Reaction score
Just let officers give remarks I guess would be the better option.

I agree with the premise of the idea, but it should be implemented as said. Ticket books should also have the ability to give a remark.

Reaction score

I agree with the premise of the idea, but it should be implemented as said. Ticket books should also have the ability to give a remark.
I agree with this heavily. So many people as officer I gave 1 dollar tickets instead of remarks. This is such a needed addition.

Reaction score

+1 this.

Also, instead of just inserting the ticket penalty and reason, a checkbox system should be added where the Officer can check the box relevant to the law broken, and the ticket book automatically suggests the fine amount and gives a brief template of how the suspect committed the act.

Speeding:
[Driver] was seen going [X m/h] on [Street name] towards [Street name].
Captured on speed camera? Yes [] No []

Headlights:
[Driver] was stopped for not using headlights in nighttime or foggy conditions.

DUI:
[Driver] was intoxicated via [drug] while operating [Motor vehicle make/model] on [Street name]
Alcohol []
Marijuana []
Shrooms []
Cocaine []
methamphetamine []

These are just a few off the top, I could come up with a million more for each law!

Reaction score

I totally agree with that. Love the idea to add a "remark" button to the ticket book.

Reaction score
+1 this.

Also, instead of just inserting the ticket penalty and reason, a checkbox system should be added where the Officer can check the box relevant to the law broken, and the ticket book automatically suggests the fine amount and gives a brief template of how the suspect committed the act.

These are just a few off the top, I could come up with a million more for each law!
This sounds great

Reaction score
Instead of it being a $0 ticket we could have it as a 'Caution' instead?
I agree with this actually. Maybe allow you to make the ticket amount 0$ like GP said and it would automatically become a Caution or Remark or whatever one would want to call it. Thought i see a difference between "Remark" and "Caution/Warning"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.