Ticket enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/ticket-enhancement.16347/

Main Idea: Enhancing how tickets are paid/shown.

Full description of the idea: Currently when you receive a ticket, you have an icon of it in your inventory and you can only see the price of the ticket and click it to pay it. I suggest that when you receive the ticket, only the icon of it is shown in your inventory and when you click it, you see the ticket window (the one that officers see when they give a ticket) with the reason they wrote and the price, but of course it is read-only. There is an X on the top right if you don't want to pay the ticket yet and an option to pay for it at the bottom

Why should it be added?: I believe that the system that is in place is poorly designed. With this idea, the people that were ticketed will be always able to see the reason for the ticket (until they pay it) and also it would look fancier.

Pros: Able to see the reason for the ticket at any time.
It is fancier.

Cons: Nothing.

Other additions: When officers right click aiming at you with their misdemeanor ticket in their hands, if you have a non-payed ticket, they will see it with the price and the reason in read-only. There will be a button at the bottom for them to close the ticket window. If you do not have a ticket that you have to pay and they right click you, a notification will pop up saying that the suspect has no unpaid tickets (or something similar).

Edit:
Photo:
b09463a0d4884674ad924b0ef23e2ea2.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a simple idea, but I can see it helping to alleviate some frustrations by allowing players to see the reason they got that ten grand ticket. At the moment, ticket reasons do literally nothing, they flash up for one second, and then they're gone.

+Support

Anyway, though i'd use paint for something besides dank memes.
ebcd0e44f1.png

So, that's ur inv, mk?
then uh, click in ur ticket.
and dis cums up:
3b50d1772f.png

Reaction score
And maybe Police Officer(s) can decide expirement date for ticket?

Example:

TICKET
Fine: (Standart)$400 - (If expired)$800
Expirement Date: 30 Days (Minutes)
Reason: 12.2 Speeding and 12.12 Reckless Driving

Reaction score
I Support this. Reasons:

- You can see the reason why you got a ticket
- You can see which officer that gave you the ticket

Reaction score
  • Staff
b09463a0d4884674ad924b0ef23e2ea2.png
This is how I picture it, "Pay now" if you want to... pay now or just close it with the X button.

Reaction score
Major + Support
Literally no harm can be done by this aside from possible dev issues and it would make things so much more realistic and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.