Server Suggestion Ways to remove DNA

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Ways to remove DNA
Suggestion Description: A way / more ways to remove DNA from bodies like some sort of bleach so that we don't have to molotov bodies anymore

Why should this be added?:
- Makes things like organised assassinations a lot more plannable / considered by crims.

What negatives could this have?:
- None I can think of.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Ways to remove DNA
Suggestion Description: A way / more ways to remove DNA from bodies like some sort of bleach so that we don't have to molotov bodies anymore

Why should this be added?:
- Makes things like organised assassinations a lot more plannable / considered by crims.

What negatives could this have?:
- None I can think of.
The acid from the roadcrew would be a good use. I don't know what that item is used for.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Put hydrofluoric acid in a HF-proof container with the body inside.

Reaction score
I like the idea, maybe have a baththub and you poor some liquid in it. But something needs to be done then to stop people from just spawning in a bathtub and getting rid of the DNA.

Reaction score
I don't really see a reason for this. You can hear a gunshot from 1 end of the map to the other. If you are killing someone you are meant to leave the area ASAP and not stick around. The amount of cameras and npcs that can be seen in most areas would mean you'd be breaking 3.4 if you did otherwise. Although putting someone in a barrel and filling it with acid seems cool its just extremely unrealistic in perp standards.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
If you are killing someone you are meant to leave the area ASAP and not stick around.
What if its a scenario like this?:

You were just pd raided, you killed every cop 200 times & they are lying outside your door, you are looking at a long time in jail, every cop is on nlr so in the meantime you just do a little splishy splashy to clean the dna off. Jail sentence no more.

Reaction score
What if its a scenario like this?:

You were just pd raided, you killed every cop 200 times & they are lying outside your door, you are looking at a long time in jail, every cop is on nlr so in the meantime you just do a little splishy splashy to clean the dna off. Jail sentence no more.
Then you should leave the apartment block ASAP due to the fact there will be many life alerts aswell as a automatic dispatch displaying the life alerts. As soon as you think the area is clear to leave you should do just that. You would already own the apartment in the first place aswell as the cops would normally know its you and have a warrant on you by the time you kill "200 cops"