Weapons/SWEPS/Keys, etc. get replaced by random weapons or items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thought this needs a seperate bug report as this was mentioned in @Husky thread. https://perpheads.com/threads/entire-inventory-refusing-to-work.43139/

People that have reported the same issue @Ethan @Kempotent @Exnem if you have any steps to reproduce this issue post them here.

Type of bug: LUA

Description of the bug: In my case, I was lightly armoured TFU. Upon having a freeze of a good 25 seconds and dying in a tragic car crash and getting revived, my Keys/Unarmed dissapeared and on the 6th slot I received a Speed Camera. I do not have any Traffic privileges, Shay does so I'm not sure how I received some stuff of his. Upon being physgunned, everything returned to normal and my Keys/Unarmed re-appeared and the Speed Camera dissapeared (I was able to use it).

@Kempotent says that his Keys/Unarmed was replaced by a machette. It looked like one but it was acting like Keys (Content bug?).
@Exnem says that that he got the same issue as @Kempotent but after returning from a event, his Keys/Unarmed ended up being a Machette in the 2nd slot instead of the usual 5th slot.
@Ethan says that this happened to him after having a 5 minute freeze. His Keys/Unarmed were replaced by a M16A4.

How to reproduce the bug: No clue, this happened seemingly random which is why I made this thread and tagged those 3 people so they can probably give us more info. You can see my version in the Media I have posted.

Time stamp(s): Replay has the timestamp of 5th July 2020 18:27 (Berlin)

*Media:
7pyavg6.png

HjZM1xn.png

Upvote 0
Reaction score
When I was at the office in a shootout, I accidentally sat down on a piano twice. Once I got up from the piano both times, I had to be physgunned or respawn to be able to select anything:

Reaction score
This has happened to me a few times, occasionally if you have a weapon equipped and sit in a chair, then store the weapon and sit back in the chair when you stand back up your keys will be replaced by whatever the item was (I think). Could be something else entirely but this is how it happened to me.

Deleted member 5920

I was at DD at hungries, I started walking towards my car, facing towards farm. I tabbed out and then I tabbed back in, stuttered freezing until I finally came back, my ping was spiking to 400 despite my TS ping not being that high and I had M16 instead of keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.