Well goodbye

Reaction score
since my ban apology got denied. i guess its rip for me xD just started 4days ago and got perma banned cya everyone xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1487097068,1487096962][/DOUBLEPOST]ur nice

Reaction score
Because people get banned seems to be the main factor of why people leave. Give it time, and if you really like Perpheads, you'll put as much detail into your apology to get unbanned.

Reaction score
i want to get unbanned so much :(. its just the best server ever and there are no other servers out there like this one

Reaction score
Listen @TSanta, i did the exact same thing as you nearly 7 months ago. I ended up getting a permanent ban which then got decreased to 3 months due to an accepted apology. Put more effort into your apology and NEVER lose hope, @SpaceShots is a cool guy he will accept your apology if you REALLY put that EFFORT into it. Good luck.

Reaction score
Listen @TSanta, i did the exact same thing as you nearly 7 months ago. I ended up getting a permanent ban which then got decreased to 3 months due to an accepted apology. Put more effort into your apology and NEVER lose hope, @SpaceShots is a cool guy he will accept your apology if you REALLY put that EFFORT into it. Good luck.
ty!