What color was your bugatti?

Reaction score
This was after a cop ticketed me 4k for "Aggressive driving". and I paid over 200k in damages. I think I had to pay more money cause of that crash you saw in the clip as well. Of course I was upset

Last edited:
Reaction score
This was after a cop ticketed me 4k for "Aggressive driving" Also this was right after my car got stolen in front of 2 cops and I was telling them to go chase the person but instead they sat there and laughed at m.... and I paid over 200k in damages. I think I had to pay more money cause of that crash you saw in the clip as well. Of course I was upset. I dont find this video amusing or funny in any way. All I see are a bunch of people making fun of me instead of actually role playing. My car being stolen by admins and the cops just watching is the best part, simply shows how little everybody cares.

Reaction score
mate have a laugh, that was the funniest thing ive seen in quite a bit of time, i am aware you had to pay an estimated 200k, but you was acting funny, so ofc ppl will take the micky out of you

Reaction score
mate have a laugh, that was the funniest thing ive seen in quite a bit of time, i am aware you had to pay an estimated 200k, but you was acting funny, so ofc ppl will take the micky out of you

That is just my personality, I act like this all the time. Me reacting to people stealing my car in front of 2 cops who just refuse to do their jobs is not funny at all.

Reaction score
That is just my personality, I act like this all the time. Me reacting to people stealing my car in front of 2 cops who just refuse to do their jobs is not funny at all.
I understand your frustation and I also don't think admins bullying you is funny. But you have to understand they only do it for your reaction. And your reaction is beyond gold, it is so funny I don't think they could have gotten a better reaction stealing your car irl.
And then you get run over. Perfect comedic timing, this clip is 10/10.

Reaction score
@Roger Dolan since I can’t quote your post because you wrote it in quotes:

”I dont find this video amusing or funny in any way. All I see are a bunch of people making fun of me instead of actually role playing. My car being stolen by admins and the cops just watching is the best part, simply shows how little everybody cares”

Why is it a problem that admins are stealing your car when it costs $500 to render that impossible? Are admins not allowed to play the game? You act as if car theft is some form of bug abuse when it’s literally a feature built into the game. The game actually gives organisation XP upon successfully stealing cars, thus incentivising it more.

The cops just watching boils down to something that can be resolved through IA, which is the only issue I see here.

Reaction score
@Roger Dolan since I can’t quote your post because you wrote it in quotes:

”I dont find this video amusing or funny in any way. All I see are a bunch of people making fun of me instead of actually role playing. My car being stolen by admins and the cops just watching is the best part, simply shows how little everybody cares”

Why is it a problem that admins are stealing your car when it costs $500 to render that impossible? Are admins not allowed to play the game? You act as if car theft is some form of bug abuse when it’s literally a feature built into the game. The game actually gives organisation XP upon successfully stealing cars, thus incentivising it more.

The cops just watching boils down to something that can be resolved through IA, which is the only issue I see here.
They are obviously messing with him in some way. I have never seen a car theft where the thieves stick around and laugh at the victim. "Bullying" is a harsh word, but they are pressing his buttons.

Reaction score
They are obviously messing with in some way. I have never seen a car theft where the thieves stick around and laugh at the victim. "Bullying" is a harsh word, but they are pressing his buttons.
I’ve been around for like 5 years so take my take with a pinch of salt.

This behaviour is widely normalised here, and users are typically expected to (and often do) play into it. Antagonistic behaviour is not really in any way discouraged along as the antagonism is done within the confines of the rules.

Antagonism drives users to take action against them and overall create a more entertaining experience.

People who buy supercars with no intention on buying alarms or making conscious efforts at defending their vehicles, Veyron owners especially make for easy targets, and this sort of interaction will teach players to play smarter.

Ive been on the receiving end of this behaviour, from the same people as this guy has been, played into it, acted on it, took precautions to prevent it, and now I’ve been in orgs with said people for years.

Reaction score
They are obviously messing with him in some way. I have never seen a car theft where the thieves stick around and laugh at the victim. "Bullying" is a harsh word, but they are pressing his buttons.

It wasnt 500 dollars. Its 24k every crash. I have money , my car gets stolen all the time. Its the fact this was the 3rd time In a row. I just paid 24k multiple times even a 86k damage. On the way to repair the car (Which had popped tires) I was ticketed by a cop for "Aggressive driving" which garrned the attention of other people to target me based off my reaction. I spent over 300k in a span of 1 hour cause of constant people just taking my car and crashing it. I just dont find it amusing when the cops blatantly watch my property be taken and then they do nothing about it. For my reaction, I am like this. I dont see whats funny about me being who I am

Reaction score
It wasnt 500 dollars. Its 24k every crash. I have money , my car gets stolen all the time. Its the fact this was the 3rd time In a row. I just paid 24k multiple times even a 86k damage. On the way to repair the car (Which had popped tires) I was ticketed by a cop for "Aggressive driving" which garrned the attention of other people to target me based off my reaction. I spent over 300k in a span of 1 hour cause of constant people just taking my car and crashing it. I just dont find it amusing when the cops blatantly watch my property be taken and then they do nothing about it. For my reaction, I am like this. I dont see whats funny about me being who I am
You missed the point, Car security upgrades, which render the vehicle unstealable until it is respawned, costs 500 dollars. You can buy them at safety first or ragnatech.

Trying to offer some sound advice. The money you spent on that car just to buy it alone could have granted you the ability to purchase a multitude of firearms and explosives to become one of the apex predators of the perpheads crime scene, not a simple victim.

100 SCAR L Rifles, 100 stanag magazines, 100 compensators, and 100 boxes of rifle ammo cost a fraction of the bugatti ($1729000). I don't speak for everyone, but I don't leave multi million dollar investments as easy pickings without making sure I have "Insurance" first.

Reaction score
You missed the point, Car security upgrades, which render the vehicle unstealable until it is respawned, costs 500 dollars. You can buy them at safety first or ragnatech.

Trying to offer some sound advice. The money you spent on that car just to buy it alone could have granted you the ability to purchase a multitude of firearms and explosives to become one of the apex predators of the perpheads crime scene, not a simple victim.

100 SCAR L Rifles, 100 stanag magazines, 100 compensators, and 100 boxes of rifle ammo cost a fraction of the bugatti ($1729000). I don't speak for everyone, but I don't leave multi million dollar investments as easy pickings without making sure I have "Insurance" first.
My gun crafting skill is 122. I already have weapons. I didnt pull out my gun cause the cops were watching the scene and not doing anything. I will put the car upgrade next time on my vehicle. I had no idea the car becomes unstealable , so thank you for letting me know that!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Reaction score
Just take it as a harsh lesson @Roger Dolan . The only objective wrong is police not apprehending suspects who are committing GTA which as aforementioned is handled through IA. Learn to put car security so your car is immune to being stolen if you're not willing to defend it against armed players.