What grinds your gears?

Reaction score
When sweatercops report every red supercar as a Ferrari, then when they're actually in pursuit of a Ferrari they report it as a blue Lamborghini.

Reaction score
When sweaters say they are in persuit of a Z-type when it's a Morgan Aero SS.

Reaction score
When people walk past your store and screams "Bad prices bad prices, I can get it for less". When you have a 20% higher price than the craft price. Then they usually come back after a few min and buys it.

Reaction score
A very bad gearbox.

Nah its when im dispatcher and I have to tell people how to do their job, or having to be a satnav to medics.

Reaction score
When I get permanently banned....again...and again.....and again....and again.

My biggest pet peeve was admin situations that were little to the point of like a sweatercop giving a random ticket, the sweater cop would argue for 2 and a half hours as to why what he did was valid in which you just go 'fuck it' and pay the ticket.

Reaction score
When you get cuffed while using a pair of binoculars. (It leaves you stuck in the zoomed in view.)

JRW

Reaction score
When u wanna have a sleep in on Saturday but you fucking sister thinks it's a good idea to go on the trampoline at 7am

Reaction score
When I get permanently banned....again...and again.....and again....and again.

My biggest pet peeve was admin situations that were little to the point of like a sweatercop giving a random ticket, the sweater cop would argue for 2 and a half hours as to why what he did was valid in which you just go 'fuck it' and pay the ticket.

Prison internet /s

Reaction score
The fact that I was reading this thread and still expecting to look down and see half a sandwich still on my plate but instead I look down and I have already eaten that expected half whilst reading this dumb thread.

Reaction score
When a bit of my hair gets stuck in my headphones and i rip it off and it hurts like a bitch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When sweater medics charge three times then try to defib on a suspect who's already dead meanwhile a cop is still dying behind them.

When sweater medics ask "Where is the 'Bayczar', I got call"?!"

When Sgt. Jimmy thinks he can complain about sweater cops just because he got "Officer of the Month".

When a guy who oblivious works in medicine (Hinting) doesn't ever become a medic because it's the only part of the server that still isn't realistic.