• CHick Fil A

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Popeyes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Wendys

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Out of the options here, we only have McDonald's. But we do have Carl's Jr. near me and I prefer Carl's Jr. to any other fast food.

Reaction score
I can't compare to any of the others in the poll, but anyone saying that Mcdonalds is better than any of the common alternatives here in the UK must be getting paid or smth idk!
Chips = Maccy
Burgers = Burger King
Gravy = KFC
nuff said

Reaction score
Popeyes got better chicken and fries than KFC but

It feels like nobody here know about Shawarma

Reaction score
why the fuck are your sausage rolls always cold you prick
its agaisnt the law for food in a shop to be kept heated, its all bout timing, if u come and they have just come out the oven then ur lucky and will get a hot one but if ur late then it will be cold, same with all food places. Nothing is kept hot, it keeps its own heat if its wrapped

Reaction score
Popeyes chicken (at least in the UK) is basically the same as McDonald's chicken selects imo. Five Guys is pretty class, but more expensive than other places, and KFC is clearly the best place to get chicken from.

A1L

Reaction score
Popeyes chicken (at least in the UK) is basically the same as McDonald's chicken selects imo. Five Guys is pretty class, but more expensive than other places, and KFC is clearly the best place to get chicken from.