Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Wendys

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
kroketgate.jpg

or,, chain restaurant:
five-guys.jpg
Five guys scams the frick out of people for the high price you pay per meal but tbh it’s very tasty food wise. It’s the most unhealthy and greasy though.

Reaction score
i just walked 2 hours for a piss burger, dank chips, good drink and some pretty sick chilli cheese bites

edit; forgot to say this was maccys

Reaction score
Just bought five guys at work. £21 for a burger, chips & drink
That's fucking highway robbery, five guys is super over-rated. They price a fucking milkshake where I live for 7 dollars and it's small. A single burger is like 9 dollars and the usual double is like 13 with your toppings, and that's before you add drinks or fries. Five guys shouldn't even be considered fast food because I would rather pay $25 dollars at some place actually good like Chipotle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The debate on the best fast food joint is always a hot topic, and it really comes down to personal preference. For me, it's hard to beat the classic taste of a McDonald's burger and fries. But when it comes to making our fast food meals a bit healthier, have you ever tried adding organic whole milk powder to your dishes? It's a great way to add some extra nutrition and creaminess to your meals without sacrificing taste. Give it a try next time you hit up your favorite fast food spot.

Last edited: