What is your favourite fast food chain and what is your favourite meal there?

Reaction score
So guys, I'm bored so I wanted to write this thread because i'm interested on your guys opinions. Personally, I like KFC and the 3 piece chicken meal or the bargain bucket for one.

Tell me your guys down below!

JRW

Reaction score
Subway, meat feast on a wednesday with all the salad, or turkey breast and ham ;), or maccies mcchicken sandwich meal init have to have the iced mcfrappe too

Reaction score
Usual - Subway Spicy Italian w/Mustard and hot chocolate.

Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
I like sausage and cheese at subway maybe even a steak and cheese. My subway to nachos and hash brown's too.

Reaction score
There’s this chain which I think is only in florida called Pollo Tropical. They got natural chicken w rice and beans so its that kinda latino food.

I get a large tropichop w/ pollo bites (essentially a bowl) with rice beans and everything else on it. Lots of protein and fresh asf. Then I drench it all in some fuckin tabasco and enjoy.

@Bean Can @Epic_ florida nibs rise

Reaction score
I've only ever been inside of there to pee lmao but I'm pretty allergic to chicken so I can't eat there lol

Reaction score
i am a fan of the chicken legend with mayonnaise from maccy dees but otherwise i like the chicken burger from kfc (when the employees dont take forever to make your food kfc is so bad)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Rate an Indian, not only do I want to smash my indian maths lecturer, but I want her to make me a half chicken dhansak vindaloo with mushroom rice.