• Evo city

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • Paralake

Votes: 48 38.1%
  • Paralake V2

Votes: 42 33.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I preferred the V1 Office but the rest of V2 I prefer. I also did like the old custom evocity map but not as much as V2.

Reaction score
EvoCity was the best, the map was much smaller so the city felt much more alive. People were nicer back then, and I never had to open an account untill 2014 where I got banned my first time on PLv2. It was very very fun, and bank robbers werent as OP as they are now, and there was much more negotiating. And there was better roleplaying, people did shows in town and people actually came to them.

Reaction score
I had some awesome moments in EvoCity.. Yeah, it was alot of fun!
However, Paralake V2 is definitely my favourite.
Thanks for the fantastic work!

Reaction score
Sly fox went on Paralake V1 to have a look around and I really liked the hospital car park and the city shops.
Mostly I prefer V3 now that they removed Projex and the fact they fixed that irritating ramp when you enter the Harbour.

Reaction score
Sly fox went on Paralake V1 to have a look around and I really liked the hospital car park and the city shops.
Mostly I prefer V3 now that they removed Projex and the fact they fixed that irritating ramp when you enter the Harbour.
What made it even worse is that back in those days I only had a mini cooper, so basing at Projex was a no-go :(

Reaction score
Definitely V1. Even though I never played on V1 on PH, I've downloaded it and had a snoop around, and it looks a lot better than V2 and V3. Since V1, the Paralake maps have been getting less and less stylish, and V3 just seems really boring. Although it has had some things which were annoying in the previous maps removed, it's still an extremely boring map.
V1 seems the most stylish and interesting map of all, especially with the colourful suburbs houses and the great Office. (Especially the Office roof, wonder why they removed it.)

Reaction score
Evo City - not because of the actual map it's self but because of the players back then and the way things were. The level of scrubs has gone up and the level of minimal intelligence has gone down.