Hi there!

Reaction score
After spending the best part of all night taking a stab at creating my own Paralake map server...I decided it was time to throw the towel in.

That was when I remembered the server in the description of the Paralake City addon...

So, that's how I ended up here.

I've had a quick look around the forums and it seems like a serious roleplay server which is just the type of server I like. Sure, I might have to compromise on the fact that it might not have all the addons that I would like, but you have my favourite map and seem like a good, fun community.

I look forward to meeting you all and am popping on now for a first look around however I expect to be playing more in the future.

Have a great day.

-Mason/Tratman x

Reaction score
Welcome to the community buddy!
Make sure to read the rules before getting into the deep roleplay situations ;)

Reaction score
Hi Mate. The people who created the map own this community so its great that you like it! Welcome to the community!

Deleted member 4084

Welcome mate. I hope you have a great time bud.
Just make sure to do one thing: If you need help; use the /help chat and if you need to report someone use /report
Good luck mate, and if you ever need me just start a conversation with me on the forums

Reaction score
Welcome to the Perpheads community! I hope you have a splendid time within our community, and if you ever need something, feel free to ask! Best of luck to your future here, hopefully I'll see you around :)!

Reaction score
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome.

Currently getting all the relevant workshop content downloaded to cut down on joining times. :)

MattIs

Hey there!

Good to see a new face around, it's all pretty friendly around here (apart from the exception of the infamous @Jon Godinn - be sure to direct any questions using /help on the server, and maybe have a look at the FPS guides on the forums if you find yourself running into some lag.

Cya around!