What new games do you want?

Vote on the games you want! I tried to add anything that interested me or games that I have seen o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is an answer to Minilarro, which I made into a seperate post because it was too long for a comment.

Just no. Payday the Heist is terrible. The environments are ugly and undetailed, the aiming is sluggish, your AI-teammates are horrible and can't handle even the simplest things, leaving you having to deal with all the objectives by yourself. The game also only features about 6 maps. Additionally, at times the enemies will respawn endlessly until you move forward, which means that if you take it easy and try to be tactical you'll run out of ammo very quickly and die because of that. Lastly, it takes ridiculously long for you to complete certain objectives, which could've been solved in a much better way instead of just making you wait for a drill or something like that. Also, no matter how hard you try, pretty much every mission will always end in a full on firefight, meaning that you can't sneak through a mission, even if you want to. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to play Payday the Heist now that there is Payday 2.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
This is an answer to Minilarro, which I made into a seperate post because it was too long for a comment.

Just no. Payday the Heist is terrible. The environments are ugly and undetailed, the aiming is sluggish, your AI-teammates are horrible and can't handle even the simplest things, leaving you having to deal with all the objectives by yourself. The game also only features about 6 maps. Additionally, at times the enemies will respawn endlessly until you move forward, which means that if you take it easy and try to be tactical you'll run out of ammo very quickly and die because of that. Lastly, it takes ridiculously long for you to complete certain objectives, which could've been solved in a much better way instead of just making you wait for a drill or something like that. Also, no matter how hard you try, pretty much every mission will always end in a full on firefight, meaning that you can't sneak through a mission, even if you want to. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to play Payday the Heist now that there is Payday 2.
Rock on Toffel!

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:

I just can't tolerate when someone says something good about Payday the Heist. It just makes you wish you were playing Payday 2 instead.

Reaction score
Just found out how freaking awesome Diablo 3 is, definately gonna buy it.
It's not a "new" game since it came out 2012 but damn is it an awesome CO-OP game to play with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.