What new games do you want?

Vote on the games you want! I tried to add anything that interested me or games that I have seen o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Vote on the games you want!

I tried to add anything that interested me or games that I have seen others wanting, as said above, vote on the games that you want!
If you have any requests on anything that interestes you, post here and I'll add it!

Trande

jjjackier said:
I'm saving money for DayZ, why does it cost so much?
DayZ Standalone is stil in the early alpha, and isn't really much fun. You get raped by bugs, and more bugs. And playing longer than 2 days in a row is most likely not working, since it gets so boring.

Deleted member 27

I really want to get Euro Truck Simulator 2 because now some guys released a multiplayer mod and it's just awesome but the problem is: It just work for original game from Steam. :(

Reaction score
afonso003 said:
I really want to get Euro Truck Simulator 2 because now some guys released a multiplayer mod and it's just awesome but the problem is: It just work for original game from Steam. :(
It's worth 14 pounds 99 pence, very good game.

Reaction score
Euro Truck Simulator: 2 is awesome with single player, Lewis088 Bought it for me and I LOVE IT. The multiplayer mod is the best thing that ever happened to it. The DayZ Standalone is in alpha as Trande said, but I still like it. I haven't played it in a while because it's not my main game and it's pretty damn buggy. ZAMBS RUNNIN THRU WALS! It's $30, not sure how many Euro's but it's well worth it before it becomes expensive when it moves out of Alpha and Beta. I REALLY WANT WATCH_DOGS. I think you all agree on this one, it looks damn awesome and I need to save!! Probs gonna use a Steam Card off amazon because I have a ton of money on there.

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
I can say that I am proud of Watchdogs being popular, as it is a French game. Hoorah?
And by the way, so are games such as Assasin's Creed, Splinter Cell, Rayman, Far Cry. The list goes on and on.

Trande

PhlyTrikx said:
I can say that I am proud of Watchdogs being popular, as it is a French game. Hoorah?
Well, actually all of these games were developed by Ubisoft Montreal.

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
Ubisoft is a French company. By the way, Rayman was solely developped in Annecy.

Reaction score
afonso003 said:
20 euro's if anyone wants to know.
I sent you a private message for a cheaper way to purchase the game since i don't think i should be posting links in a forum discussion .

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
I'm saving money for DayZ, why does it cost so much?
Correct, i wouldn't recommend buying it if you want a fun dayz experience, however if you want to buy it to save a couple of bucks later when it is in beta and even fully released i recommend buying it, just don't expect too much of the alpha.

Ayjay

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
It's true, most of the developers of these games are French. Even the game engines for the games are made by French developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.