What OS?

What OS

• Win 7

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Win 8

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So, I have realised, windows 10 sucks, so what OS should I change to?

Reaction score
I prefer windows 10 myself, although if you are to choose between Win 8 or Win 7, I'd say Win 8. I'm currently using windows 7 on my school computer, due to my smarthat brother having issued a Alienware formating disc causing the windows key to be made 'fake' or something alike, and windows 10 on my PC at home. I used to have windows 8 before windows 10, and both those versions are much better.

Ayjay

Reaction score
What's bad about Windows 10, you just don't like change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I haven't tried Windows 10 myself, I suggest going with Windows 7 if you had to choose between those two.

Reaction score
Listen you autistic fucks, its very simple, microsoft wants everyone to move over to a more universal operating system that is compatible with more devices, change to windows 10 get used to it because it's going to be around for a while, also your shitty windows 7&8 don't support dx12 meaning sooner or later you will have to change over anyway. Stop being a prick and get used to windows 10, it has exactly the same features as windows 7 you just need to go around customizing it to how you want it.