What'd you get?

Reaction score
Well im Not going to explain all f it but this is the best one i got for christmas It is shared Between me an my sister Alouthough it isnt the same brand and such it explains all
ktm-enduro.jpg

Reaction score
I got:
Logitech Driving force GT
Razer Taipan
A lot of chocolate
Floorball stick and floorballs
and some clothes.

Reaction score
Iphone, Lockpick set, Book about how games are awesome, This War of Mine and some brandy caramel popcorn. (It was in my stocking, but I don't care.

Reaction score
well, i'm quite the lucky guy since my b-day is close to christmas so i get extra presents :p

anyway

i got some nice Nike boots for winter

a bunch of clothes that look sick (jacket, T-shirts, jeans, hoodie, etc.)

this HP Laptop i'm using right now that i will upgrade this week or so (gonna add more RAM but the GPU and CPU are good, with the RAM i'll get i'll run most games i play 60+ fps no problemo)

like 3 perfumes

a WoW pre-paid card (30 days)

and most importantly

a lotta love <3

all the shit i got cost around 2000 RON ( 1 RON=0.25 USD ) and if u add the love my x-mas gift is priceless

merry christmas

Reaction score
I got

Nothing.
I don't celebrate christmas.

I did buy shadow of mordor though

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Central Bedfordshire-20141225-01536.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Flp2qvi.jpg

Docking station for my phone, lots of hair stuff which I don't understand as I don't have long hair or care much for it, but still :D xD Got some new headphones for the Xbox and PC and that little Tesco thing at the bottom. Well that's a £1350 trip to America in March/April next year along with $80USD (£50) Spending money from my grandma for when I'm over there :D.

Also got some money from other relatives to pick out some games on steam etc and clothes. Merry Christmas everyone!

Deleted member 5920

That's called a dirt bike.

I got money and some DVDs, don't want anything else.