What's up

Reaction score
Welcome Devul mate.

This server is really enjoyable and truly one of a kind. I'd recommend reading the rules tab on the forums as the rules are more than likely completely different to whatever server you've joined us from. Also you can join the discord and link your account on the forums for some goodies in game (redeemable in city hall.)

I'd definitely recommend joining the discord and teamspeak though, so you can keep in touch with any of the many friends you'll make in-game.

Hopefully catch you around soon :cool:

Reaction score
hi I'm also new and I also like this server but free DB no cap I need him to help me get money man this mini cooper sucks big ass

Reaction score
hi I'm also new and I also like this server but free DB no cap I need him to help me get money man this mini cooper sucks big ass
Go as PLPD officer or medic and you will gain a lot of cash
Decent cars start from 500k
Cars that you are able to run away from cops cost above 2mln
Try avoiding buying cheaper cars and later selling them becouse thats just a waste of cash as you get only 50% worth of car back

Reaction score
Try avoiding buying cheaper cars and later selling them becouse thats just a waste of cash as you get only 50% worth of car back
Audi TT shlaps and its only 300k smh

Reaction score
honda crx smokes cops wdym

Reaction score
Lol no, do not follow this advice... I spent the majority of my PERP Playtime, even when I was in top name orgs, with my best car being an upgraded Dodge Challenger 1970. Any car above 2 million has dogshit trunk space and low seats. If speed is all you take into account when deciding on a car, go ahead, spend 3 million on a 2 seater with back pocket trunk space that will set you back 30k due to tapping D for 1 milisecond too long.

I've seen people like @Kenty evade cops in all sorts of sub 500k cars, from new beetles and CrX's all the way down to a stock mini cooper 1965.

Reaction score
Lol no, do not follow this advice... I spent the majority of my PERP Playtime, even when I was in top name orgs, with my best car being an upgraded Dodge Challenger 1970. Any car above 2 million has dogshit trunk space and low seats. If speed is all you take into account when deciding on a car, go ahead, spend 3 million on a 2 seater with back pocket trunk space that will set you back 30k due to tapping D for 1 milisecond too long.

I've seen people like @Kenty evade cops in all sorts of sub 500k cars, from new beetles and CrX's all the way down to a stock mini cooper 1965.
The Dodge fucking slaps

Reaction score
honda crx smokes cops wdym
Doesnt matter if you have a good car or not just learn the map and you'll get away from cops if you know how to drive, you can get away from cops with a lexus or something cheaper lol, also the crx is sick