Whats you'r favorite pastry ever eaten?

Reaction score
I'll go first i Love with my heart french Croissants
Could eat unimaginable amount of them

Reaction score
Freshly-baked Chocolate Twists are absolutely amazing
Chocolate-Twist.jpg

Reaction score
Croissants are great, you learn to appreciate them more when trying to make them yourself. I made the mistake of making some from scratch in the heart of summer, keeping the butter cold and malleable is quite tricky. The bakeries near me don't all do croissants and the ones that do aren't great =(

Greek or Turkish baklava is really good too, growing up in Greece it was very common for it to be served when eating out in the winter, loads of filo pastry pies and desserts are great, like greek spanakopita/tiropita/turkish börek, good stuff

Sausage rolls too, of course

Reaction score
I would like to recommend food from roxie's dinner in the city named paralake

ZBM

Reaction score
Croissants are great, you learn to appreciate them more when trying to make them yourself. I made the mistake of making some from scratch in the heart of summer, keeping the butter cold and malleable is quite tricky. The bakeries near me don't all do croissants and the ones that do aren't great =(

Greek or Turkish baklava is really good too, growing up in Greece it was very common for it to be served when eating out in the winter, loads of filo pastry pies and desserts are great, like greek spanakopita/tiropita/turkish börek, good stuff

Yeah filo pastries with cinnamon are so nice.
OIP.Ptip7A9ELNXJxZ6eWc8O3AHaFj
Absolute banger but its fucking annoying and hard to do.

Reaction score

Yes my first time doing croissants was a totall failure aswell, whole batch went to garbage
and im to poor so i didnt even tried banclava