What's your favourite ever moment on the server?

Reaction score
@Mango
imported-photo-9239.jpeg.36097953fd235c3576f1d9d43f59893d.jpeg
don't tell him

Reaction score
Probably one of the best hostage sits I've ever been in and easily one of the dumbest PLPD actions.
Me as medic and @doge who was a firefighter were taken hostage and had a bomb attached to our heads, the PD was told that if anyone shoots, the bombs are detonating. The hostage taker demanded 5k from the police to have the hostages let free. One of the TFU members on scene decided to be extremely dumb and instead started shooting at the hostage taker which ofcourse made the bombs detonate and took out nearly the whole PD and ofcourse the hostages, but one of them survived which was me as I was behind a stove.

Reaction score
It was ages ago, when Olsen was around, @Dom_ Handed out a bunch of guns to a sweater army and we fucked up a bunch of cops at the fast food place. Then we all ended up running off with m4's was so funny seeing so many sweats drilling down cops

Deleted member 5920

Fun > Rules sometimes tbh. This doesn't include Ryzo and Exrobite as they are rarely funny. Also the ban reason is amazing:

2.2, 3.4, 4,4; User started a random pursuit with the police as a RC worker roleplaying as a land pirate. User was chased for about 5 minutes while he was playing the Pirates Of The Caribbean Theme Song into his microphone. When he was finally stopped he decided to run away under direct gunpoint and suicide.