When is someone a sweater?

Someone that has VIP and 20+ hours is a sweater?

• Yes he is a sweater

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No he isn't a sweater

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Sweater:
-Wears default clothing
-Drives a mini
-Has low playtime.
-Doesn't have game knowledge.

For me anyone that doesn't meet this criteria is not a new player.

Sometimes its impossible to know beforehand. But if you raid a player like this you should just leave them be.

Reaction score
A sweater is just PH's version of a Noob. A person is only a sweater when he is new and still learning how to play. Once he has learned the vast majority, etc how to plant, how to craft, how to buy a car and earn money, the location of shops and a decent knowledge of what they sell and a decent understanding of rules he is no longer a sweater in my mind. VIP does not take away their sweater status. It probs just means that he has enjoyed the server and wanted to donate or intends to stay and develop faster through the use of premium.

Reaction score
My man Dono Ronson owned a Bugatti Veyron before he changed out of his sweater clothing. Bought the damn thing at 11d playtime from fishing lul

Reaction score
I think they aren't sweater if they met this conditions
- Bought a Car that mini cooper.
- Know how to shoot.
- Doesn't get mug often.
- Know proper way to make money instead of being medic or growing with basic planter.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3131

I think I have a month of playtime, and I'm still a sweater.
fuck i've been playing since 2014 and i think i'm a sweater with 2 months playtime
SHIT, if i get mugged u getting reported peeps

Reaction score
If you really have nads then you'd mug people who you know have an org backing them up. Don't just pussy out of getting revenge attacked by targetting new players, you go for the rich ones because they have shit to spare.

Reaction score
Whenever I raid someone as civ and I find out they're a bunch of sweaters still trying to learn how to grow drugs in that small planter box, I just walk out again because they tend to not notice when they get raided lmao.

Reaction score
D3V wants me to smell if someone is a sweater or not. VIP knows the proper way to make the most money and has clothing and gun stuff on him bandages but he wants me to just smell it tbf

Reaction score
It’s about their competency with the game mode, someone could have 10 days playtime and still have absolutely no idea what they’re doing and therefore they are a sweater, sweater is another word for noob and you know when someone is a noob on perp...

Reaction score
u r all noobs
its so simple

if they are not on a wheelchair they are a sweater vest
51vqwx-cU8L._SX466_.jpg

Reaction score
I'd still take it as an inexperienced player if they got only a minicooper..