Sweater vest problems.

Reaction score
Okay so I have a fairly short story I would like to share with you the community. It started off me getting very annoyed but it has a good ending. Anyways lets get into it.

It all started when I seen a sweater vest walking on the highway. I drove up to him and told him to get inside the car. I took him to storage and gave him a cell phone, flashlight and some burgers. I asked him how much money he had he replied with "560 dollars" he also had a 2000 dollar ticket at the time so I paid that for him. After I paid for his ticket I asked how he lost all his money. The story was someone sold him 12 marijuana for 22k and got told he could re sell it for 50k The minute he told me this is it honestly just annoyed me and made me mad. The fact someone is ruining his time on the server and just lying to him like that. I am honestly so surprised he came back on the server. Anyways this made me want to help him even more. I decided to give him a shotgun and I bought him some pots and seeds. We brought an apartment. As we were at the bank we bumped into @MrAaron and he gave him 50k and an invite to "Ewogs" @cardstarvipe and @atomic_wizard joined us in our apartment and we all began basing. @atomic_wizard decided to make a report about him losing his money. @GraveDinosaur responded and was honestly pretty disgusted by it too and decided to give him 100k.

Now I am not saying go and give every sweater vest a shotgun and 100k. But what I am saying is just teach them? Get them to love perp. Using them just to get their money is so stupid. However it has ended up as a good night chilling with friends and helping a new guy.

Thanks for reading I know this does not apply to everyone as I know there are many nice people within this community. However the bullies who mug sweater vests honestly grow up its not fair at all.

Thanks for reading I hope to see you all in game

Also shout out to my sweater vest buddy @FaZe Fedtmule

-Wolfjie / Harry Gilbert

Last edited:
Reaction score
Most of em start fail rp'ing from the start. Not starting to read rules, not knowing what ''perp'' is and when you tell them to visit the site or read rules.

I get it, help them at all, but try to do that with these big orgs that their main objective is to raid every single house that is owned. What is not owned by them is a target.
Also, this server is very difficult when it comes to rules. 1 wrong move and you got a warning on you. 2 days playtime and already a warning. What do you think about the new guys? When they get picked for an admin talk form the start, even I would leave the server and not look back. Good luck learning him everything. I will be on the lookout myself and help em as much as I can!

Deleted member 4084

Brought a tear to my eye. (not really)
But anyways, I've helped out a lot of sweater vests who are now 10x more successful than me for example @*silenT and @atomic_wizard (I've known him since he had sweater clothes and been helping him out since)

But @*silenT is one of the most successful sweater vest (still are one) I've ever met. And will continue to thrive. Keep at it @Wolfjie you never know how successful one can become.

Reaction score
Helping Sweatervests is really nice. When I was one, a guy came up to me and helped me buy clothes, an apartment and a gun. It really helped me even though he raided me afterwards, lmao.
I myself have helped quite a few sweatervests and even though it might be a bit hard to teach them a few things correctly, they will enjoy their time on the server.

Reaction score
I tried to help a sweatervest by giving him a pistol and i ended up getting shot but didn't report him at all since i laughed my ass off

Reaction score
@MoronPipllyd , @Standish
There is a long list of people who generally help out sweatervests and theses guys are a few examples of people who help out sweatersvests(A lot). They stick up for them and ended up bombing an apartment that held a sweater mugger (A few times). I attempt to help sweaters out when I am not busy.

I see where some people come from though as sometimes they attempt to mug you in public areas (Just ignore this fact).

Sov

Reaction score
Back when I first joined the server I think summer 2015, I got instantly mugged for my 25k. A friend of mine had invited me to join the server. I read the rules because that's how you get a good start on a server. Dude mugs me, I'm like "ok it's in the rules so I guess I'll go ahead and give you all my stuff". My friend tells me to come to regals 2. There he and 2 of his associates meet me. I tell him I got robbed. A 3rd associate walks in, and lo and behold, it's the dude that mugged me... He started bragging about getting 25k. My friend told me to give the money back and he goes all douchebag-like "let him earn it back". So he gives me a combat knife to go mug people. Only on our way to subs we get a call that regals is under attack. As we near regals we see 2 attackers near the church parking lot. They start shooting eachother. My mugger-turned-friend gets capped, I somehow knife one attacker, the other runs off bleeding from the gunshot wound. I took mugger's glock and attacker's ak47, ran the fuck off and never looked back. That's when I figured I had to discover PERP on my own, and it was a helluva lot of fun. I don't know how the story would have ended if there was a kind hearted player in there, but the harsh city of paralake already made it attractive enough for me. Now I help a couple sweaters here and there. They're the kind of players who still have ambitions beyond growing all day.

Reaction score
Back then when it was a slow night and we were kinda bored we did some raids with @Walker and @MoronPipllyd . In an hour, we found 2 or 3 propertys, all of them were sweatervests, we reverse mugged them (gave them items instead of taking theirs) and helped them defeat some raiders when people decided to raid their property. Good times.

I've helped many people, some of which have become long term community members like @Duncan for example. Teach them a thing or two, drive them around the map and teach them the locations and give them some starter items (no weapons please) and some cash. They'll be glad you did, there are some very rude sweatervests but when you finally meet that nice one it feels pretty good to help them out.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I tend to help a lot of sweatervests, introduce them to Perp. The ones i mostly remember is @Rhys :) and @Thomas Fredrick. Me and Murtsley got them a fat gat
not a luger :(
and new whip. We both started off investing 50k each in them both. This eventually rose for me after paying a few 10k tickets for them both .....
Also i remember after setting Thomas up with drugs and pots he tried physically dropping them in the pots ... too much DarkRP lol.
One time they were both basing together and Rhys got mugged ... so if i recall correctly after confronting the mugger whe decide to take him out to the forest and pull his pants down after tying him and just leave him there. Havent seen much of Rhys lately but noticed Thomas has now become a great roleplayer and rose through the ranks in the PD. This just shows how sweatervest can aspire to being good roleplayers aslong as given the chance to do so.

f881dc3476.jpg

JER

Reaction score
I like pretending to be a sweatervest and pretend to experience the moments as they do. Gets them less dependant and is an enjoyable experience.

Deleted member 5193

I tend to help a lot of sweatervests, introduce them to Perp. The ones i mostly remember is @Rhys :) and @Thomas Fredrick. Me and Murtsley got them a fat gat
not a luger :(
and new whip. We both started off investing 50k each in them both. This eventually rose for me after paying a few 10k tickets for them both .....
Also i remember after setting Thomas up with drugs and pots he tried physically dropping them in the pots ... too much DarkRP lol.
One time they were both basing together and Rhys got mugged ... so if i recall correctly after confronting the mugger whe decide to take him out to the forest and pull his pants down after tying him and just leave him there. Havent seen much of Rhys lately but noticed Thomas has now become a great roleplayer and rose through the ranks in the PD. This just shows how sweatervest can aspire to being good roleplayers aslong as given the chance to do so.

f881dc3476.jpg
Fml, I was a sweater once..

Damn, I remember physically trying to do the weed. Hadn't played perp since at least 2012. Memories!

I owe you one, you got me on my feet on PH. Then, you helped my mate Rhys get started. You're a good guy, Dai.

Edit: @Rhys :) is still somewhat active despite other community priorities, and is really getting the hang on PERP now thanks to your stepping stones.

Reaction score
I remeber when i was a little sweater. The people who helped me most has to be @Adrish and @Bertie . We always used to base and grow and they helped me out so much.

Now i have had all the cars and guns i will ever want i decided its time to give back. The other day i took a sweater to Jennifers and gave him a 20k outfit and 40k for a mini cooper!

It honestly feels great to give sweaters a help in getting started. So next time you see one be sure to offer help.

Also shout out to @Appricey , when ever he is off duty he is constantly helping sweaters and giving them advice, great job man!

Reaction score
The thing is though the game works like this, just like in real-life, you have to look into stuff before you invest in it, if someone is going to scam a sweater it's because they believe it's an easy target which it generally is as they just started playing the game obviously it's annoying for them but that's why we have people like you who give them money, I don't think it's a big issue as it works like this, the so called lower class will get more scammed because they believe in fast money and they want it quickly, which a sweatervest is from the start (LUL)

Just give sweaters money if you have some extra, if you're saving for a car fair enough just give them 10k lol

Deleted member 1235

I do enjoy putting a TV in my van and playing some funny stuff with some sweaters. Done it lately with @HolyShititsDannyD , whether it's cotton songs or something, got them laughing and giving them some things. When you give them a baseball bat they grow up so fast :'(

Reaction score
The only thing that actually keeps me on the server now is the whitelist system for PLPD and newer players, helping new players that is.
Surely I haven't exactly displayed any of that as of lately simply because I've had no time to (i'm moving, etc.) it still is the only thing that fuels me and keeps me going.

@Rolf was a newer player to the community, just around this month or last one. I added him on steam for a later date to help him out on the server, so I did.
We got a building, based and I also gave him some items that he was missing, showed him the locations around the map. In about just a week he knew pretty much all the locations of the DD which surprised me because it took me ages to learn that by myself.

If only people wouldn't target newer players for money.

Reaction score
@Rolf was a newer player to the community, just around this month or last one. I added him on steam for a later date to help him out on the server, so I did.
We got a building, based and I also gave him some items that he was missing, showed him the locations around the map. In about just a week he knew pretty much all the locations of the DD which surprised me because it took me ages to learn that by myself.

If only people wouldn't target newer players for money.

Wildfire is an amazing member of the community, When i joined he was the first guy to help me out. the day he gave me an helping hand was also the day i got mugged and lost everything. but thanks to Wildfire. who supplied me with stuff to give me a boost. and told me about the rules. i can now finaly enjoy this gamemode. He also learned me every location of the dd. and how to use a weapon. and thanks to WildFire i can soon afford my first car. Without WildFire would i never come so far that i have come. We need more people like WildFire in this community. i will personally never forget what he did for me. and one day i hope to do the same thing he did.