Where to Grow in Paralake

Rate the video from 1-5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a video project thing I made as a guide for the newer people in the PERPheads community, to give them some ideas of some good places to grow, instead of all of them rushing into Hicktown and being constantly raided. It's also based on some of my experiences, and other peoples experiences, when basing solo. I know I could've just typed it all down in an essay or whatever, but it seemed boring, and I wanted to see what I can do in a video, instead. And I did kind of aim this for newer people... At first.. Then when I started getting farther into the video I got tired and lazy and I just put down what I know about the general location, so sorry if it kind of goes off topic, but it should still help you get a good idea of some places to grow drugs and all.

I don't own any of the videos used in the background, or the music.
Background videos belong to: Howard Finch, Ethan, LordTyla, littleegg_09, and Ljungberg.
Music: Chill Drinking Pills - TIARFL, Chill Nomyn - The Journey, ChillOFTRT - Soon, Downtempo Swellow - Satellites, Jupe - Yikes, StarRo - Milk.

By the way, if you have already watched the video, I know I messed up on Hungriges Schwein, saying it's best to base there with an org, and it's best to base there solo. Well it's best to base anywhere with an org, but it's still a decent place to base if you are solo, and there isn't too many people on.
Also, I have based in most of these places named, mostly solo, sometimes with orgs/other people.

Reaction score
Holy shit that was fast. Literally like a few seconds
Also I apologize for the length of the video, I wanted to fit every single location in there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.