Guide To Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So you've joined the server and you want to become rich fast for that jon-looking mini that Moderator has? Here's a step by step guide (with photos)...

Meth:

Some facts and figures-
  • Meth won't explode until 3 minutes, after 3 minutes it's safe until you touch it.
  • It is highly recommended to have a fire extinguisher and be cooking it in a large property such as Glassco or Parker
  • After the meth has been cooked for 15 minutes you will have to pick it up within 2 minutes, or else the meth will be burnt.
    797ad26ba0.png
  • Meth doubles your money with 0% sales taxes but it's not a good way to start of your drug empire.
  • Meth needs to be heavily guarded with friends normally so you are better doing it with a friend.

Drugs:

• So for a non-VIP player to start your weed and coke drugs you will need about 10-15 pots and 1 glue to craft 2-3 large pots (Some spare ones as sometimes they break) and about 5 - 10 of each drug seed (Again you lose some sometimes) and a clock.
  • As I said you will need a clock to see how long you have left on your drugs cause if you pick them up too soon you will be greeted with this message
    sdRuqAX.png
  • There are 2 kinds of pots you have big pots
    k4OJTEq.png
    that is the bigger version, it provides a better harvest but the smaller pots
    Af9mbxw.png
    can help your crafting level (NOT FIREARMS)
  • For 75k you will need 500 drugs or 250 of each and for 150k you need 500 of each drug, it's a bitch to sell but it's worth the gooey feeling inside (but that might just be the weed)
Where to grow the drugs?:

• Right, you've gathered your materials and you're ready to grow/cook like a drug addict, and you have to work out the best place to grow! Let's take a look at some options.
  • For normal drugs I recommend an apartment as it's small in size but houses all your needs, but which one? Well personally I'd pick Slums 4 (or in the forest if you're new) as if you don't cause trouble you won't be raided by the Police but if someone raids you, the trigger happy SWAT will hear the shots and report it to the LT!
  • For meth I'd go for something like Glass Co and Parker as it has room but it's also secluded so the cops won't normally hear the explosions.
  • A better option in my opinion is just finding a hidden area and growing there, no need to guard it but a new player who is looking around the map might stumble upon it.
Protection:
  • So now you're all set, but wait, what if an angry man wearing a top hat and holding a grenade stumbles upon your home? You're gonna need to defend yourself, right? You need to head on down to bazaar and get yo' self some protection. For a new player I'd recommend the MP5 as it's cheap but effective, also a sawed off shotty is good in short-range as the cops won't see it as it's under your jacket. How ever if you want to splash out, I'd recommend either a Sako or a M4. It may be more expensive but it's always better to buy more to make more.
Selling the "produce":
  • So you've made it to 500 drugs! Or completed a batch of meth! Great! Now you need to sell that shiet! Around the map there will be an NPC who will buy all that you have! You could ask a friend where he is as he texts some people if they become his friend by interacting with him/her, hey, you might even have him in your contacts if you bought your seeds from him! If not just ask around and you'll find out!
  • I also recommend that you take a weapon with you so you don't get mugged.

What to spend it on:

• So, now you have grown a lot of money, but you have no idea what to spend it on, personally I'd upgrade to a better gun for more protection.
  • If you want to buy a car, to work out how much you need to grow, divide the price by 150.

I hope this guide helps you out, if I missed anything let me know!​

Reaction score
Fantastic work!
Great Job!
Splendid Effort!
Outstanding Performance!
Extraordinary Act!

Status
Not open for further replies.