Why you should all give criminalRP a go from an Ex cop main.

Reaction score
Hello, Today in this guide, I am going to explain why criminalRP Is something everyone should be doing at least 1 day a week.

It gives other people something to do
Rather than sitting around waiting for a shootout, you can go start one yourself. That way, you'd be giving the people who would rather wait for a shootout as cop a shootout, and overall improve the daily game play of PERP players.

You can make decent money from growing regardless of circumstance
Even if you get raided about once or twice an hour, if you win at least half the raids on you, you will still get to have a few batches successfully grown before you get raided. Especially with meth, which takes about 15-20 minutes.

Using rifles will help you get the experience to get TFU
FACT: The BEST TFU applicants I've seen are the ones who already have experience using rifles against large numbers of assailants alongside a few peers. As TFU, you'll likely be taking on armed suspects with 3 other TFO's, and its better to learn how to kill multiple people in 1 shootout without TFU armour before trying to get TFU, so it'll be a piece of piss having a TFU career if you already have combat skills.

Guns are so much cheaper now
With a recent (at the point of this thread being published) Update, Guns are so much cheaper now. You can make multiple in Bulk for cheap! Assault rifles are now the same price as sub machine guns were! Hell, even an M82 or AS50 costs about 35k to craft at 0%!

Ever fired an AK? Criminal equipment is fun and satisfying.
Every AK on PERP is IMMENSELY Satisfying to use. From the sound to the accuracy and power, spraying people down, spraying people out of cars, and taking them out from a distance with controlled bursts is more fun than you'll ever have as cop pretending to care that someone ran a virtual stop sign. Bombs, grenades and Molotov's if you've got the nads are also fun to use. You get suppressors, scopes, anything, and all that's stopping you is price, which again, got reduced. Comps now cost 2.8k to make over comps.

Recent updates meaning the only thing in your way is yourself:
Now that marksmanship is gone, guns all work the same regardless of who you are. This has not only massively evened the playing field, but made it so you wont get fucked by statistic inferiority!

You will NEVER Best the "Biggest orgs" If you don't try:
You think any org started on top? You gotta work for fame and domination! You'll never be a big org member if you don't try, make your own org with a few friends and see how far you can get!

Now below I'm going to address some reasons I've heard people say are valid reasons to not want to do criminalRP, and I will address if I feel as though they are right or wrong:

"I cant stop people raiding me"
Invalid. Neither could I til I learnt how to use the guns on the server and play smart. Practice makes perfect, if anything you should be basing to gain the ability to defend!

"Its just not my thing"
Valid. If its not your thing then fairs tbh.

"I prefer REAL Roleplay, not running around shooting and raiding then basing for hours!"
Heard this one before too. There's more to CriminalRP than raiding and basing. On top of this, you could still base then sell the drugs to players. I'm sure @Billy Fucking Ray will buy your entire stock of meth and / or suck you for it. You can do drug deals, mug people, Extort small businesses for protection money, etc.

"PLPD is a zerg"
TRUE! But 3 decent shooters with assault rifles (Which are so much cheaper now) Can easily best a group of pistol wielding officers.

"TFU Is OP"
It kind of is tbh, but again, playing smart with an assault rifle or other high calibre or high rate of fire weapon can decimate them. It'd take about 5 people spraying it with rifles to disable the SWAT Van, which again you'd need friends with rifles to do that, but that's become something that isn't too hard for them. Alternatively you can immediately kill its driver and disable the van with a well timed and thrown grenade.

I might add to this later, but I hope you consider my proposal lads!​

Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
Yeah, I buy all kind of useable drugs from other players because my character is addicted to drugs, instead of people trying to find the NPC drug dealer, they come to me, and sometimes I even buy more than how much players sell to the NPC, so it ain't only easier for them but they make more money too! It's a win win! The sucking dick part I do no such thing. :)

Reaction score
"I prefer REAL Roleplay, not running around shooting and raiding then basing for hours!"
Heard this one before too. There's more to CriminalRP than raiding and basing. On top of this, you could still base then sell the drugs to players. I'm sure @Billy Fucking Ray will buy your entire stock of meth and/or suck you for it. You can do drug deals, mug people, Extort small businesses for protection money, etc. Not ever seen this happen while on the Server. Also, people just glitch bombs through doors just to kill you where is the RP in that?

Reaction score
  • Staff
@The HitMan Bobby pins are cucking yourself if you don't have stealth advantages in most scenarios, but Crowbars are DEFINITELY Used. With the removal of the construction booklet and basically having the ability to build any defence you want within limitations of 2 crudely worded rules, A bomb is decent insurance that you won't die to a head behind a spotlight.

• Agree
Reactions: Max