Where you see yourself in 10 years

Reaction score
I plan to finish up with college then move up through university in order to get a Masters Degree in Journalism, by then I’ll probably be working with my dad as he expands his business operations around the UK to Lithuania too.

Since I will be doing things to do with business, History and Journalism in college, I’ll try and get job surrounding business since that’s what I’m good at and like. I’m not too sure what will happen in 10 years, but I hope I’m at least alive by then.

Reaction score
On a more serious note, at some point I hope to open a small "Zoo" Like plot of land with animals like exotic chickens, Alpacas, Meerkats, birds of prey, and reptiles. This is big dreaming though and of course, being myself I have major confidence issues that bar me from trying to make this dream a reality.

I've been looking at starting a band as well as doing solo music projects too, this is readily achievable for me, but again, at the same time I probably won't make a living off it because I'm not a virtuoso, nor do I fancy making music along the lines of whats popular nowadays with the youth of today.

As well as this, I'd also like to become a "Roadie". A job that involves setting up equipment for live music events.

Reaction score
married to 4 wives all under 18 and having 100 child and raise them to be bomb suiciders

Deleted member 1235

Don't say doing your mum
Don't say doing your mum
Don't say doing your mum

Doing your kid
CV0DQZAWoAAGn52.jpg