Junior Officers Training

Reaction score
JG7zFbC.png

Junior Officers Training

This programme is aimed at junior officers who have just completed their exam and are hoping to get trained or find it uncomfortable to work in a new PD enviroment, this whole scheme will work in the area's where new officers lack and will be conducted and done by myself and any other willing officers,

This whole Scheme will cover basic PD Communications, Policy Knowledge, Law Knowledge, Shooting, Tactics, Use Of Force and Etc.
I have taken my time to free up my 'Time' to bring this plan and programme over to the new officers here on PerpHeads and teach them how to do things properly and how to fit in with the PD and how to fit in comfortably. I've made a Docs for these officers to sign up to and I'd love to see many of you new officers signing up, I've posted this onto forums besides PLPD to gain a larger audience and to inform everyone.

I thank you all for viewing and possibly reading this whole thing and I hope to see officers signing up ready to learn and be trained on the spot.

Deleted member 5920

I refuse to read the policies on the principle that the PLPD is a smelly zerg!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
View attachment 4291

Junior Officers Training

This programme is aimed at junior officers who have just completed their exam and are hoping to get trained or find it uncomfortable to work in a new PD enviroment, this whole scheme will work in the area's where new officers lack and will be conducted and done by myself and any other willing officers,

This whole Scheme will cover basic PD Communications, Policy Knowledge, Law Knowledge, Shooting, Tactics, Use Of Force and Etc.
I have taken my time to free up my 'Time' to bring this plan and programme over to the new officers here on PerpHeads and teach them how to do things properly and how to fit in with the PD and how to fit in comfortably. I've made a Docs for these officers to sign up to and I'd love to see many of you new officers signing up, I've posted this onto forums besides PLPD to gain a larger audience and to inform everyone.

I thank you all for viewing and possibly reading this whole thing and I hope to see officers signing up ready to learn and be trained on the spot.

Basically trying to say Academy dont do their job wit training sessions...

Reaction score
yes yes I will be down to help people with the informations contact me

Reaction score
Basically trying to say Academy dont do their job wit training sessions...

No? You're completely refrasing this whole thing.

This is meant for officers that want to learn more and to train in all aspects of PD instead of 1 training session. I personally will teach them as well as other officers assisting, this is my way of doing work for the PD and to try and stop so called 'Aids' officers being around by making them a programme to follow in case they're unsure of things. Academy is completely different since they aim at everyone to attend, my sessions are for New officers or inexperienced officers with a lack of training due to the sign up only being tick boxes and all.

I made this to help officers do better, act better and to learn together and to make some friends while being in the groups. We've already got 2 people who have signed up and I think its a great start for now.

Thank you @Aquaa @Fielding and @SGT Masterchief for wanting to help and showing some sort of interest for the good with this programme!