Where your perp name came from

Reaction score
First name was Ben Depiero because my real names Ben.
second name was Decimus Meridius after Maximus Decimus Meridius the fictional character from Gladiator
third name is Sol Slaughter after Sol Invictus

Reaction score
Random guy joined the server, at the time an anime called 91 days had just been launched, and he had asked me if I was watching it. Since he had already taken the name Angelo Lagusa, I thought Testa (commonly mispronounced as tesla, testicle, etc...) would be easy for people to say and the name's stuck ever since.

Reaction score
The name Josef comes from my idol, Josef Stalin. The surname Trapani comes from me and my friends. We decided that we should have a similair name to rp as an italian crime family. Apart from me and Alliat there are roughly 7/8 other Trapanis that used to play a lot but stopped.

If you remember any let me know

Reaction score
Soul Evans - I was a middle school weeb and liked the anime Soul Eater

Daniel Brock - Friend of mine throughout high school, knew him decently, but not the best.

Devon (irl Surname) - I outgrew Daniel Brock, hadn't spoken to him in nearly 4 years, so since I couldn't come up with anything, I just used one of my real names. Realized how dangerous that was however because of the hack that happened long ago and I knew my surname would never be pronounced right,

Devon Stewart - One of my IRL names, and a friend's surname.

Reaction score
Ian was cause of my friend I had in school, we used to play some perp together.

Avenia I found in a book

And all the other Icelandic names were just random names I found.