Who do you side with on Skyrim?

Who does Skyrim belong to

• The Empire

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Stormcloaks

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I prefer the Stormcloaks because it logically makes sense to me. The Empire are dogs to the Thalmor. Talos is pretty based too and as a Nord player in all elder scrolls games it makes no sense that I wouldn’t worship the god of mankind because le elves said noooooooo.

Also the main story has you fighting the Thalmor and become a fugitive to them and the Dark Brotherhood questline (the best part of oblivion and Skyrim) has you kill the fucking Emperor. Why would I help the empire fight the Viking people when I’ve just offed their Emperor and upset the british accent wizard people?

Plus when you beat the war as the Stormcloaks they call you Stormblade and you get to wear a bear head as a hat.

Reaction score
Personally the Empire cause they got cool ass looking uniforms, lives in a city not covered by snow and i just love it.

Reaction score
The Thalmor don't really care about Talos worship, it's just a political move to divide mankind. The Empire is just biding it's time before the next war, and by supporting the rebellion, you're helping the Thalmor win. But then again, you're THE dragonborn, and whichever side you join will win. I like to think that the dragonborn goes on a warpath with the Stormcloaks after the game and creates a new empire to fight the Thalmor, but they probably commit a few atrocities along the way since they're racist af

Reaction score
Ulfric Stormcloak is a Thalmor sleeper agent planted to weaken the imperials before the fragile peace between the Empire and the Dominion falls apart. Joining him only helps the Thalmor achieve their goals.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Ulfric Stormcloak is a Thalmor sleeper agent planted to weaken the imperials before the fragile peace between the Empire and the Dominion falls apart. Joining him only helps the Thalmor achieve their goals.
That’s what an imperial defeatist thinks… Stormcloak Patriots are in control… Code word: Black Briar Mead… ALL TRUE NORDS GO.