Who would you have rang?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

So basically today I was in my way to a appointment in Chelsea, when as I passed Edgware Road tube station I noticed a car sitting in the middle of the opposite side of the road with others driving around it.

I thought nothing of it and that he’d simply broke down and went ahead to my appointment about 4 miles away.

Over an hour later when coming back the same car was in the road still making others drive around it (this is in central London)

It really stood out to me as it was not only outside a busy underground station but also under the markeybone flyover (main bridge in and out of London) as well as outside a police station.

The car hasn’t even moved a inch so I knew it wasn’t broken down otherwise it would’ve been pushed to the side of the road or the Car recovery people like AA or RAC would be dealing with it.

I felt like I had to report it as it seemed so out of place and odd to leave a car like that in central London on a busy road and populated area for so long.

I didn’t want to call 999 as it wasn’t an absolute emergency but also not call the non emergency 101 as they take ages to answer or do anything.

So i decided to call the Anti- terror hotline in the UK, who answered the phone immediately and when I told them the 3 main locations it was outside of (tube, police and pillars for the bridge) his tone of voice changed and he said he’ll send officers out to have a look ASAP.

Obviously haven’t heard anything from them as it’s annonoymous but I’m curious.

Would you guys have done the same thing or who would you have called? I don’t usually care about these things but I had the same feeling you’d get if you saw a huge bag in the middle of a shopping centre with nobody near it

Reaction score
yeah probably worth a ring anyway mate thats what they are for

gj thumbs up from me
hwoa7fV.png

Reaction score
well i mean a car outside a busy place being left there is suspicious for a terror attack so i would've done the same as it could have a potential bomb inside it. Its always good to be wary i dont blame ya for calling them.