[Discussion] What would you do?

User0

Move to another country and buy all my essential needs then store about 9m.

Ayjay

Reaction score
This may sound a little cheesy however I don't actually give any fucks because im from Leeds and I am hard.

First of all I'd donate $1 Million to Cancer Research UK and $1 to Stand up for Cancer - These people are working tirelessly to find a stop to many types of cancer and also taking care of people who are suffering cancer to prevent them from dying or have a better chance of living the rest of their lives. Cancer is something which has affected most of us on these forums in one form or another and to be honest it's a horrible disease which should fuck off and die in a small hole somewhere.

Just like Chrissy, I'd then donate another $1 Million to SJA; many of you may not know what this is but it is a first aid charity within the UK which allows volunteers to access some amazing resources to train and gain experience in first aid and medical health care first hand. I've been with these guys for four months now, and I've not just gained experience but I have also met some amazing friends and it really has been a great experience so far. (I'd like to thank @Chrissy and @Swiper The Fox) for inspiring this decision.

Anyway, that leaves me with $7 Million left.

The next thing I would do is start buying disused, cheap houses and develop them into modern houses and rent them out which would allow me to gain profit in the long run.

I'd give around $2 million to certain members of my family (the ones who are not going to die soon, because that'd be a waste tbh)

I would also put a bit into starting a company for game development, due to that being what I've always wanted to do and to be honest that dream would still happen if I won the lottery or something like that.

I would also buy a big house somewhere, or create one and settle down with @MrLewis' Mother Jess and his sister Millie.

<3

Hax

Reaction score
1. Build a big house and let friends move in
2. Buy random hobos some food/clothes
3. Buy my dream cars
4. Donations are useless, would build a village in africa for kids. Also a animal sanctuary (animals > humans)
5. Travel around the world with a backpack only
6. Invest in some properties
7. Buy a winrar license
8. Fly over to @Liam to punch him in the face for spaming me all the time