[Discussion] What would you do?

Reaction score
I am not sure whether a thread like this has been created in the past (I spent a while looking through the 'off-topic' section and found nothing related), so I thought I would create this thread.

Date of creation: 16th March 2015
Time of creation: 16:13pm (GMT+1)​
Topic: What would you do with $10,000,000?

What I would do:

Unlike the people who will most likely say "I will spend all my money on creating the best computer possible!", I would much rather spend my money on renovating and improve 4 houses, specifically in a tidy area of England such as Didsbury/Charlton, located in Greater Manchester or in Bowden, located in Roxburghshire. I would put them on rent and visit other places around the world with a wonderful girl. Sure, I would probably buy a nice car and house for myself but I would rather try to get the best out of life.

What would you do?

Reaction score
I'd just put around $1,000,000 away entirely for myself, then begin randomly donating to charities and streamers, etc.
The $1,000,000 would be spent on getting myself a decent car (no not a fucking ferrari), a fine place to live, and the necessities to live. I'll most likely have a lot left after that, which I'll just continue living on.

Reaction score
I would start off by buying houses around the country near big universities to rent out to students.
Once that is done i would buy and renovate my own house.
Finally, buy a Maserati Quattroporte cause they sexy as fuck.

Reactions: Hax
Reaction score
Hire Liechtenstein for 142 days.

cause why not

or when I think of it, maybe get a decent house, a beast of a PC :kappa: and save it all up for later till i got other priorites.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

I would donate it all to UKIP to fund a new 4th reich Most likely put 3/4 of it into real estate/property so that I can end up richer. With the remaining money I would obviously be going on a few luxury flights to Australia etc and giving some to family. I would most likely donate something like 5000 to a certain party so that I can have a dinner with a certain individual ;) but mostly just so I can have a very very comfortable life. Good food, good car, good PC and Steam Library. Would donate a few grand to a charity most likely SAFFA who helped my dad out.

Edit:
Hire a shit tone of Prostitutes too

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Buy a house, car and play pay2win games ;)

deal_with_it_sunglasses_postcard-p239075984900933687envli_400.jpg

Reaction score
I'd just buy a better PC and then jsut keep the rest on my bank account for stuff that I want to buy later.

Reaction score
I'd buy some massive house in London then buy a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 and a Ferrari 458 Spyder and maybe a Hennessey Venom GT or a Porsche 918 or a Ferrari F40 or a koenigsegg Agera R Or a Mercedes SLS AMG Black-Series in yellow or a Mercedes AMG GT or a Mercedes E63 AMG

Reaction score
Donate it all to charity.

Then kill all of the people the funds go to, buy weapons and enslave myself an African tribe, then make my own Empire.

In fact, that would be a great idea, gimme 2 minutes.

*makes half-assed org page*

2 Hours Later...

*closes org*

Well, shit.

Reaction score
I'd spent it all on the following:

Lamborghini Gallardo in Metallic Purple
Lamborghini Gallardo in Matte Purple
Lamborghini in YOU GET THE FUCKING POINT
Council House in the slums of Birmingham
The queen as a prostitute
Gabe's Assasination
Other stuff like getting my brother @Ash kidnapped so I could go on his account and troll

donate it to charity's such as isis and the kkk?

Trande

1. Pay for the assassination of Nigel Farage.
2. Pay for the assassination of Duffys most loved UKIP MP.
3. Get some UKIP members to lobby for race equality and fair climte policies. (They do everything for money, trust me.)
4. Achieve world peace.
5. Buying a big fat black dildo for @Swiper The Fox

Reaction score
$10,000,000 is a lot of money.
I'd split it up into ten bits, each 1/10th going to something different.

$1000000 would go to me. I need to save up for the future.
I'd give $1000000 each to the three people closest to me in my family.
I'd donate $1000000 to SJA
I'd donate $1000000 to the school that I taught in in Nepal.
I'd give $1000000 to PH because why the fuck not.
The remaining $3000000 would be invested or saved for the future, not sure in what exactly though.

Reaction score
I'd invest my money into large mansion in Scotland which includes a greatly large area with hills, goats and Sheeps grassing around in a beautiful landscape. There will be deers such as fallow deers, skovsnepper and deers that I forgot English name of which are a bit larger than fallows.

The mansion would have space for carrying a stall with three horses, and a kart for them to lead. I'd purchase a Rolls Royce Phantom and a Beretta golden wing or so and a sniper riffle for wonderful hunts there.

The rest is for my family because I've been the black sheep here :0

Reaction score
Buy illegal weaponry, start a big ass army, declare war on the Netherlands, take over the Hague and Amsterdam in 1 week and gain control. Use the rest to build an atomic bomb and spark World War 3 while bribing the UN.

Last edited: