cosmo Messages 353 Reaction score 145 Points 425 Location The depths of hell Apr 6, 2024 #1 Who got fired in the car maker team?
Chris Flynn Messages 536 Reaction score 727 Points 750 Location Berlin, Germany Apr 6, 2024 #2 Because Dodge Charger is cool.
Bnjemann Messages 10,014 Reaction score 12,558 Points 1,080 Location REHAB Apr 6, 2024 Staff #3 A fair amount of cars reverse drift, such as the BMW command car. I think it has something to do with the way TDMCars made them. I can drift the SWAT Van better than the PD command BMW. Join RTU if you want cars that drift.
A fair amount of cars reverse drift, such as the BMW command car. I think it has something to do with the way TDMCars made them. I can drift the SWAT Van better than the PD command BMW. Join RTU if you want cars that drift.
cosmo Messages 353 Reaction score 145 Points 425 Location The depths of hell Apr 6, 2024 Thread starter #4 I'm good