Why is Rule 3.3 Not enforced?

Enforce 3.3 or not.

• Total voters
Reaction score
The most recent example I've seen of this was a TFU sniping on top of a fence that is extremely thin(the one near scrapyard that overlooks projex), technically speaking I would say this is breaking 3.3 as such a fence would not be stable enough to hold a big ass man with a sniper and even then should this fence hold the person I doubt he would be able to snipe comfortably.

Attempting to reinforce a rule as subjective as this one might lead to plenty of gray areas that will lead to headaches for both staff and users, I wouldn't know how to solve it though.
Don't forget the cash register that was in scrappies floating next to the fence

Reaction score
Regarding the clip you have provided, I have spoken to the TFU officer about their actions. They understand and have apologised for this, under the impression that it was allowed due to an earlier message our slack. Bhopping (in extreme cases such as that) will be enforced under 3.3. I agree that excessive restrictions on player movement could become hard to control, however cases such as this are a clear violation of the rule and are not permitted.