Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[video=youtube;eN8rvDQqiQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN8rvDQqiQM[/video]
Yup, best car.

Reaction score
  • Staff
draftking said:
yes but why was that medic drivig on the wrong side of the road.
No clue was going to tell him to turn around but then that happened, which actually made him face the right way. Plus I don't think after that he will drive on the wrong side again.

Reaction score
nice one but that doesn't make it the best car, try to evade cops with it. I know you won't beat my friend on that!

Reaction score
  • Staff
Bonz000 said:
nice one but that doesn't make it the best car, try to evade cops with it. I know you won't beat my friend on that!
For running from cops it is great, in a straight line even the Veyron cannot keep up and it is quite good when it comes to corners if you know what you are doing. As for evading as in not getting spotted after you have gotten away I can easily switch to another car (S5, Raptor, Mini, and soon to be SLS :D) and wait for the heat to die down. Almost any car barring a red Mini Cooper is going to be picked back up on if the cops are actively looking.

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
Well I think, when you look at price/quality there are better cars. I'm just not a fan of pagani... btw why the hell does it still says i'm a newbie? XD I'm deffentilly not new lol. But if you think it's the best car then that's your choice;) (send from phone)

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
hehe so you got choice when you got youre car nice:)

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
This is the result of Carrot driving away to avoid me and Sam to tell him to turn on his damn headlights.
Pretty sure you were not on at the time and I had my headlights on.

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
Draftking, please work on your english, I have noticed how much mistakes you make and it just makes your posts almost unreadable.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
Thanks Driftking.
The audi s5 just has the perfect speed,handling to evade cops and manouvre trough the trees to avoid the cops =)
Also, not trying to be a speed beast helps a lot haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.