Williams Street

Is Olsen Weak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Active
We're the Williams Street boys and the truth is nobody messes with us.

These boys born in Williams Street at Paralake City are destined to show their superiority and when these OGs be on then expect the Suburbs to be owned by them.

There is a Williams Street legend by the name of Steve who took out 5 Olsen members down after they attempted to raid Williams Street turf the Suburbs with a Walther PPK

There is a Renowned Williams Street Street Racer that goes by the name Jeremiah
Who proved once more how we're superior to our Rivals by beating a Olsen kid at
a Street Race which took place at the City to the Bazaar it was a Mazda RX-7 going
against a Lamborghini Reventon it was an un-believable sighting when Williams Street
won against Olsen in this even though it was close there is big difference between the Cars because the RX-7 only has a Twin-Rotar to go up against that V12, the way the race went on was amazing Jeremiah amazing at the corners and intersections he uses he's racing knowledge wisely and out-performs the Reventon showing that it ain't all about the Horsepower

In Williams Street your Whip is important as Williams Street is memorized and recognized for their hottest Rides in Paralake City ranging from Chevies, Hemi, Mazda, Beamer, Benz, Bentley and all the brands you've ever dreamed of and it's one thing to be proud as being part of and the saying goes that Paralake is known to love Cars because of all the work Williams Street put on for their City.

Very Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I Join the Williams Street: To join the Williams Street PM the Creator of the Thread in the Forums
How did you Annihilate the Olsen Banden: Using Street knowledge
What Organizations are you aligned with: It is a Secret but believe me that there are Many
Since when we're you guys around?: Since Paralake

Defeated Organizations to the brink of forcing Liquidation: Olsen Banden

Williams Street Autist.jpg
The only Gang on Paralake City
Artwork by ya boy and main man Jeremiah

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Someone ban this Org for 3.4 after what they've said they won't be here for long.

See you in subs kid.

P.S when is @Jericho getting an invite?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey you know what, wearing the clothes colored Orange is a 3.4 violation there boy Olsen kids

Reaction score
Seems like the Williams Street is pretty popular because of how rapidly it's built up a following

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_mko9e7kUP91qz4rgp.gif

Reaction score
If I look at an org, I would rather see it in a formality rather than looking like a "Tiddywinkles day care/nursery" leaflet

TL: DR get rid of your rainbow colours, it's aids.

65c719760b847f8306b31a476321755c.png

Reaction score
oh no not another OLSEN BANDED. WHAT WILL WE EVER DO?

Last edited:
Reaction score
This thread is more cringeworthy than funny
Dont know if we should just let you be or wipe the floor with you as I dont want to indulge a masochist who gets off on being killed and humiliated

Reaction score
Funny how we gained as much replies & attention than Olsen Org page ever had in just 1 day.