Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: al getpwned / Anthony Spilotro

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Bunny <3 / Johnny Weismuller

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:59483846

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4 and 1.3, under direct gunpoint was told quickly to open his door and to get inside, user instead decided to lock the door behind him, not allowing us to get inside. User then in OOC said we tried to mug him in public and said I was lying and I have no proof he broke 3.4

Evidence:
27e35e7935ec0e72ee75187a67dfd0e0.png

Reaction score
I was distracted at the time, I had just finished building the defences on my house and came outside for a short walk, when I spot 2 random people doing random things in bazar, as usual, at this time I did not realise that you guys had weapons on you. I lock my door as i always do, almost like a reflex and once I realized you were gunpoint me my first reaction has to crouch and wait for commands, as I had nothing of value on me or in my propriety. I didn't even hear you saying for me to get inside my shop or shout at all. Why did you kill me anyway? I just locked the door due to not paying attention and you immediately shot me. If you didn't do that simply repeated what you said then I would have listened to you and complied. As a result, and in the heat of the moment I was revolted at you for shooting me, as i thought you had done it out of the blue.
Note: I tried to find my demo to let you see my POV, but I have not been able to find it as there are many demos from that day and I am not sure about the time the RP took place.

M

Reaction score
h1nrlxZVIRgaR9jvwayoQADwkpI3tFyt3Gseh87GlVRlV2XibzUNTzs9KvYtve9cEtvelTm2OPqkCry2m_xddwtRY2H2cBEtkE7qeXZj65d1nQ94uhNBvJdUF0D2b6XnvY9FMUNH

XOjoZk3cI2gMlLRpGtQT4k93tgn-4TGSpC8yR2XfECS_rB-gZvydr-U35nLp3Bd0AWCLV3q7cHDaccfhH-8BXTbjH9M-ZkYPe4z1j-FP7A-ksFvW22-a3GpWPLzpJCTWF6sWs0yQ

U76eeeO_ojBoyXpHh4Ce4C6my72W-ToF_pcBe5OxsOPLAnQafLKVqKVHIj0f5jqzaHxCayoRv0Y_rrzfCNA1sh3gdmF-E11E7DcyE8XgYohAFvx7DI-HOnqgHbgMpy0H-l1t_8wx

Whether the instruction was heard or not is immaterial. Your decision while you have two people shouting at you and pointing guns is not to take your key, slide it in the door and lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.