World War 3.

Reaction score
World War 3 is an early access game developed by "The Farm 51" and its currently on steam, it's a modern FPS similar to Battlefield 4.
World War 3 is a multiplayer military FPS set in a modern, global conflict. Join the fight in massive infantry battles, gain advantage over the enemy with personalized weapons, vehicles and drones. Experience true tactical combat in the global struggle where every battle counts.
The weapons and customisation looks great, the amount of mods and attachments looks amazing
It's currently £24.00 and the reviews are mixed.
Just wondering what your guy's thoughts are on it, I'm considering buying it but I'm not sure right now.

Reaction score
Not paying €25 for this when i already got BF4.
looks great but id rather wait until it receives more updates and the bugs people are complaining about are fixed and its on sale

Reaction score
Just play BF4 if you have it and keep the 25 eur to spend on on something else

Reaction score
I recommend BattleField 4 as other people have said since it is way more developed than that game and also has less bugs. I think that Battefield 4 also has had way more time and effort put into it and overall is just a better experience than this game.

But I think that game would be good once it has been developed more and major bugs have been fixed.

Deleted member 1235

Funnily enough my twin purchased this game today as he said it looked awesome.

Only issue is because of such a huge influx of new players, the servers have crashed and he hasn't actually been able to play a game yet.

Credit to the devs though they are keeping the playerbase updated and have released a few hotfixes and patches the past few days