Worst nightmare?

Reaction score
Had a dream where I was on GMod and was playing some sort of scary gamemode, where jumpscares happen and I was actually in the game, so then I try to leave by pressing ESC and disconnect, but somehow doesn't work. So, they just haunt me then I woke up. Oh and a dream was that somehow I was at school with my pajamas, normal innit

10/10 dream would piss my pants

Did you hear a "There is no escape" if so it was me breaking your escape key.

I have had some very creepy ones forgot to meantion most in primary school as me being a hero in a RPG just dafuq I was always outnumbered.

Deleted member 1235

Waking up on 24th June, turning on news and seeing Britian vote to stay in the EU and that farage has resigned and Corbyn is new PM
@Fredy :booty:

Real One:
During Summer 2015 I experienced sleep paralysis for the first and only time. During the summer I go nocturnal and my sleeping becomes really bad. Anyway I "dreamt" that I was asleep in my bed and that a group of Zombies (28 Days later zombies mind you) were sticking their hands through my door trying to get through. Normally this would just be a average nightmare but the paralysis makes you sought of "conscious" and you literally think it's happening. Really hard to explain but it was possibly the worst experience of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Worst nightmare; Donald trump winning the vote :laughcry:

Also another nightmare;
Going down a ski slope with a solid 90 degree turn and falling off of it in the dream, endlessly falling. Finally waking up into another nightmare where I am being torn apart by flesh eating maggots in which I proceed to wake up into another dream where I'm drowning where as I finally wake up into sleep paralysis.

help me.

Kay

Reaction score
I haven't had this dream before but it would be my worst nightmare!
I wake up in a coffin and buried under the ground and me shouting for help :/

Reaction score
I've had these dreams for 4 years until I stopped it on my own. Every night I had a dream that I was in a dark room or just randomly staying somewhere in my house. Then I would always hear this little girl crying and I could feel her presence. I felt her coming closer. The girl eventually came to me and went inside me.
How did I stop it?
Well, I managed to get lucid in a nightmare and let's just say I beat the shit out of her.
Never appeared after that, good times.

I was in the boiler room with Lana and there was a wolf inside. The room is really small. The wolf attacked me and I felt a soft touch on my neck. My vision went black and white and what made this a nightmare was the music and the loud girl screams. Yep, Lana was screaming of fear and I heard this piano loop that had 4 notes.

Wolfyluxion - Lana
What a coincidence.

Reaction score
This was horrible, I dreamt that somebody chopped my fingers off, and when I woke up I started shouting "MOM SOMEBODY CHOPPED MY FUCKING FINGERS OFF", I was in a chock mode for like 5 minutes :(

Reaction score
Some asshole breaking a NDA making me loose lots of Dank money's,because (...) wasnt patented yet.. Worst nightmare. Bye rich future :(

I have to kill you if i tell more :booty;
[DOUBLEPOST=1458164441,1458164354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I managed to get lucid in a nightmare and let's just say I beat the shit out of her.
Never appeared after that, good times.
(Phone)

Why not rape instead :booty:

Reaction score
I had a dream once, where Bob the builder came into my room and beat me to death with a hammer, lol.

Reaction score
My worst nightmare goes back in my younger years, let's say some 10 years ago.

There was a hungry tiger, everything was white and i was the only one there at the moment. He decided to ran into me and ate me.
End of story.

Reaction score
I don't know if it is really a nightmare but sometimes when I go asleep the world is like falling apart and I fall off the earth somehow and then wake up

Reaction score
I've never really been able to remember dreams or anything. Something I do remember which is somewhat related to this was when I experienced sleep paralysis, that's freaking crazy.

Reaction score
Cheesy as fuck. I was abducted by some war lord. I was in a big prison where people were mentally tortured, no pain. I was broken in two because I was forced to shoot at someone through this silhouette sheet or my girlfriend would be killed; behind the sheet was my girlfriend and I shot her in the stomach; died in my arms while constantly asking why and saying ow in a really cute-pained voice. I woke up crying.

Reaction score
1. Every december I used to have a dream where this creepy af clown would kill me and my family in gruesome ways. First time I had this was my birthday , dad tried to wake me. I jawed him by accident
2. Trapped in a game where I feel pain and cannot leave , shit kept me off the computer for a week

Reaction score
I always have dreams called a Lucid dream and i control them and so they never become scary :)

mfw had one today and was attacked by a dog

I've never really been able to remember dreams or anything. Something I do remember which is somewhat related to this was when I experienced sleep paralysis, that's freaking crazy.

Get a dream journal and write your dreams, you will remember them more. I also had SP, some spooky shit.

Reaction score
I woke up in the middle of the night and was very hungry. I went to the kitchen and was gonna open the fridge. BUT I COULDNT OPEN IT. I kept trying and trying. Nothing would work. I fell down on the floor and broke down in tears.

I still to this day have problems sleeping.