Moths

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
NINTCHDBPICT000437672161.jpg

What do you do with moths? If theres a moth in your room can you sleep? how do you dispose if moths?

I usually trap them in a glass and throw them outside because I dont want them to touch me. If one flies near me I usually scream and start throwing bombs at him naked like I'm Muhammad Ba Baracus Alli or whatever his name was before he migrated. If theres a moth in my room like tonight I cant sleep in case this ****er touches me and gives me ebola or some shit. Id rather get punched in a face than have a spider, moth or snake touch me. So basically I slept downstairs on the couch because that moth can enjoy my bed, prick.

Reaction score
I'm on the "Scream like a little girl and whack it" train. If shit smaller than a bird flies in my room, better believe yo getting smacked

Reaction score
If it’s a spider I have to get Kenty Snr to dispose of the [REDACTED] spider!!!

If it’s a moth, I just tend to bitch slap them since they try to catch some neck off my monitor, if he keeps coming back then I take my knife and dip him a few times

Reaction score
I have a pet lizard (crested gecko to be exact) and one of the things I feed him as a treat is Wax Moth Caterpillars. Unfortunately due to the high fat and sugar content (I shit you not, a worm is like an M&M) I can only feed him about 7 a week tops. Unfortunately, they come about 20-30 a pot, so they often pupate (which he still eats) and eventually hatch into moths (Which he still eats). The unfortunate part about the moths are they can fly, and since I mostly feed him in at night, moths can escape and not get noticed.

Typically, if a wax moth escapes, I attempt to get it back in the enclosure for my gecko to eat, but if the moth escapes and is gone for too long then I can't put it back in the enclosure to be eaten in case the moth has come into contact with any germs or toxins, or consumed something that would be harmful for the lizard to eat, so I simply destroy them on sight. As the Wax moth gets its name from destroying Bee's nests, and Bee's being in natural decline, it'd be miles better to just destroy the moth to prevent that from happening.

Other than that, since my Venus Fly trap died, Moths are typically swatted or released. If its a large moth I will catch it and release it as the big moths are really cool and also make a great food source for birds and other animals.

Deleted member 1235

If I come into my room at night and find there's a moth I always kill it. I know for a fact once I turn the light out and I'm watching stuff on my laptop or phone he will start smacking the screen and my face.

Also unlike with wasps, you don't have to wack it whilst it's sitting on a surface to kill it. Even if it's flying around, wack it with some paper and it usually kills them.

My bedroom has about 6-7 moth guys embedded into the walls. I keep a collection for personal reasons :booty:

Reaction score
Wtf is wrong will all of you.

I just go to sleep, even if it is a Mosquito, I don't give a shit.

I once had a spider living in my room, he was nice, no flies for like weeks