Would you imagine? Me neither.

Reaction score
Exactly one year ago, the Senior Administration-team, consisting of @Bolli and @Alex_:D back then, decided to accept 3 applicants for the rank of Enforcer, I was one of them. So through out the first month I learned what it was like to be a staff member but back then the whole team wasn't as supporting to fellow members as it is now.

Only few were always here to assist me and others like our current Senior Admins (@Swiper The Fox @MoronPipllyd) and a few Admins like @Rutger and Leyer32. After Alex stood down from his position, Swiper promoted me, after being an Enforcer for a month, to Moderator as his first action in office. From that point on, I became a so called "report-whore" in my first months and @AyJay and I had a battle of responding. It was mental back then but we had our fun and the average response time was if not even a second.

So let's skip to this year now, February 18th to be exact, where I have been promoted to Administrator as an honor for my duties. I know that I haven't been active the last 2 months but school has the priority. Now tho, I have nearly finished all my exams and I can finally come back on the server and help out because, that wil sound cheesy, I've actually missed doing that.

On my way here, I have met amazing people who were/are amazing friends and fellow staff members. I will list by rank:

@Bolli - I could not imagine a better Head Admin. Although I had a different opinion back in the days.
@Swiper The Fox - What a lad you are. Thanks for all the support through out the career and keep up your work!
@MoronPipllyd - You are a dench person aswell. If you need help you are the first to come and ask "what's up?" I hope you never change that.
@Ben Lockwood - We became good friends after you joined the team even though I had my doubts with you when you applied for Enforcer. I am glad it turned out goood but it sad that you are not here anymore.
@Loejseren - You never wanted to become a staff member but thanks to Swiper and me pushing you, you finally joined. Nice to see that you are stil here.
@Ash - You have the guts to go somewhere in the future and you have definetly proven yourself through out your career. Always good fun we had.
@John Daymon - Thanks for being a dear friend. You always have one's back.
@Jon Godinn - It took you over 1 and a half years to get a decent mic o_O but you are still the best singer on earth.
@MrLewis - Best Lad I had. I can always count on you Schnitzelboy.
@Hax - Get a mic.

The other and unranked people I have to thank:

@Rutger
@MRleyer32
@Isak
@Jazz
@Creepis
@Trande
@Chrissy
@AyJay
@obidan66
@ErmakDimon
@Alabin
@Pear
@Janssoni
@Venomine
oh god my brain is overloading, there are too many people. Sorry if I forgot you but now the last but not least:

@Fredy and @StephenPuffs.
You are both great people who put a ton of efford into the community to keep it fresh and stable and you and the other owners can not be thanked enough. You are great people.

So this sums it all up and I can't think how often I thought "How long will I stay in the team?" or "When is the right time to resign?" but it frankly never came so far that I actually did it and now awaits me a new year of service, let's make it a good one.

Thank you all for this great time I've always had here,
~Paul Beck

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember you being an enforcer
You had an avatar on ts containing a box of manner waffles
Everyone fucking hated it.

It was amazing.

Reaction score
Your services here are greatly appreciated, Paul. Thank you for the amazing time here in the community, hopefully it will last long. Already knew it from the beginning of your first Enforcer application (First one was denied and second one accepted IIRC) that you will come along great way and now here we are, you became a dank Administrator ;)

Again, thank you for everything, Manner.

-Your favorite Kanacke, Furkan

Reaction score
Your services are highly appreciated and you are a good staff member! I hope you go good in the exams!

MattIs

Damn, I thought this was a resignation for a minute - Heart Skipped a Beat aha. Manner the reason you're where you are is for your passion for the community and I know all of us can't thank you enough for the hard work you've put in.

Good luck in your exams buddy!

Reaction score
All your effort and dedication is much appreciated in the community, and I thank you for that!

Enjoy the last of your school term, and i hope to see you back soon!

Reaction score
When I read the title and saw I was tagged in the post I thought this was a resignation post, don't scare me like that again Paul. In all seriousness its been a pleasure having you on the team, you are an exemplar staff member and a very down to earth person;)

Reaction score
Manner for me he's is the best admin (nothing against the other your all doing a great job) , the one of the most banterous users and at all a good friend , even when he is Austrian and not German ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

jk jk

Last edited: