I Would Just Like To Say Sorry...

Reaction score
Okay some of you might know me. But some of you probably don't.
Now my time on the server not the longest but I have done some stupid things.
People have trusted me and I have just messed that up. I have had a few bans and I am not proud of them.

I got banned twice for metagaming. Daymon banned me first for metagaming for 2 weeks and he was freindly enough to lower the ban because he thought he could trust me. A few weeks went by I did it again. Banned by MrAaron for 1 month for metagaming again. Daymon sent me a message saying I thought I could trust you and at that point I knew I fucked up big time. I made an appeal and it got lowered I waited 4 days for my ban and yet again I got lucky MrAaron was friendly enough to unban me. Now when I got unabnned my goal was to gain the trust back. It did not work out a few weeks passed again banned for just being an overall minge in the shortest way I was so disrespectful to not just the players but the admins. There was a lot of rules I broke to get banned such as not following the /me command and things like that. Now I am still banned and while I have been banned I have thought about a lot of things.

First of all I think a lot of stress is comming onto me because of being in year 10 I moved in year 10 1 week ago, And I am already finding it very hard. Now that is not an excuse to rulebreak I do know that.

But what I am asking for is just one more chance for you to trust me again. This is mostly aimed at @John Daymon , @MrAaron , @AyJay , @Prepper and @GraveDinosaur. Also to all the other people I have messed up to as well.

I am very sorry not to just the people I tagged then but to the whole community. I hope you can all forgive me for my bad behavior. When I do get unbanned I am going to change my ways. Some days I am playing 15 hours a day and that can stress me out at times so I think I do need to take some breaks. But thank you all for reading I hope you can find a way to forgive me.

Thanks a bunch

-Wolfjie

Ayjay

Reaction score
We're not against you, we are simply here as people who try our best to keep the server clean from people who break rules. We understand when people break rules once or twice, but when people do the same stuff over and over again? It gets a little boring.

As I said, make a ban appeal in one week and it may get considered. I feel my ban is appropriate, and I understand you're sorry however that's not the way the system works. I feel that you should take this time, as I said; to read over the rules and make sure you understand how to roleplay to the best of your ability.

Good luck for when you're back mate, honestly.. just don't mess it up.

amr

Reaction score
Now see I can tell you are very passionate about the server, but its really hard to tell why. Now you will ask: "What do you mean?" well you have lost your trust in several admins and it's hard to tell why you want to come back. Now what I am thinking is you want to come back to finish up your VIP/Premium.

You might be really wanting to come back, but you have made us lose our trust and a sorry wont do you will need to do something bigger, and something bigger so to take up the consequences of you actions and grow up.

So we a summary is that we don't hate you we dislike you for being dishonourable and untrustable. So I am sorry, but I will have to -support
(Not sure if i can do that but i still will)

Reaction score
LgEWiyf.png

The majority of your posts are apologys to bans, i dont think you are serious about "Please Aaron give me one last chance!"