Xeno's AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Thomas Jones
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Xeno's
His/Her SteamID: SSTEAM_0:1:60247832
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
User was being pulled over for a simple 12.12 ticket, as they drfted infront of an officer, I put on my lights and sierns and followed them until they parked up at projex, upon getting out of my car, the user got out of there car, I told them to stop because I was doing a traffic stop, they ran into projex all while I was telling them to stop, I then took my baton out as they were not complying with me, they than ran out to there again once again, and while trying to get in the car again, I hit the user 3-4 times until they complied which they didnt fully comply so I pulled my taser and told them to get up against the wall, and as the troll the user seems to be, decided to mess around because there were 2 walls. Admin sit the user stated they did nothing wrong and was instructed to make an AR
Evidence (Demo Required): AR
Tick: N/A
Comment: throughout the entire time, I was stating commands for her to stop, but the user clearly just wanted to troll/mess around and didn't care about going to jail, It was a simple ticket for the drifting, however it turned into failing to comply with LEOS, Attempting to evade, and reckless driving, While stating she was going back to her car in projex , I was giving commands to stop
@Smudger

Status
Not open for further replies.