AR on Marc Harvey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: estonia123 / Jonathan Blueberry
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marc Harvey
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was doing a simple traffic stop for failing to stop at the stop sign. At first Marc was complying but when I was about to give him a small ticket he refused to turn it off and evaded. (3.4 evading for simple ticket.) I managed to find him quit quickly and arrested him. Inside PD he disconnected to avoid punishment. (3.20)
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3l9fe4kem78nll/perpheads_demo_2018-11-17 22-39-52.dem?dl=0
Tick:
3330 Traffic stop
5600 Me asking him to turn off engine, he refuses and escapes.
7300 I found Marc again and arrest him
9200 He disconnects while being arrested in PD

Reaction score
I didn't DC to avoid jailtime or ticket, i DC'd because you intentionally tried to piss me off and i couldn't be asked with you anymore. I was busy and asked you to ticket me so i could leave, but you kept coming up with stupid reasons to interrupt and make my life harder.

Reaction score
I didn't DC to avoid jailtime or ticket, i DC'd because you intentionally tried to piss me off and i couldn't be asked with you anymore. I was busy and asked you to ticket me so i could leave, but you kept coming up with stupid reasons to interrupt and make my life harder.
It is part of every officers procedure to make sure that suspects vehicle is turned off during traffic stop, nothing new here.

Reaction score
I don't even wanna argue with you, you know better than anyone how incredibly annoying you are.

Reaction score
why would i lie, at this point im just trying to justify it slightly lol

Reaction score
After checking your profile i've noticed it's not the first time you're making an AR for something extremely petty, i did break the rules (i admit it), however you ruined my RP experience for escalading a rather easy traffic stop (you literally just had to give me a ticket and i would have been out of there).

Also, i don't really thing i broke 3.4 as you never posed a threat to my well being, even when i sped off.

Attachments

• estonialol.PNG
    estonialol.PNG
    107.6 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
After checking your profile i've noticed it's not the first time you're making an AR for something extremely petty, i did break the rules (i admit it), however you ruined my RP experience for escalading a rather easy traffic stop (you literally just had to give me a ticket and i would have been out of there).

Also, i don't really thing i broke 3.4 as you never posed a threat to my well being, even when i sped off.
I wouldn't call this situation petty myself, risking jail sentence for traffic stop and disconnecting later. I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.