ya boi PennyFilalleiter joined the community

Reaction score
aselamalekum brothers and sisters
i came from SantosRP if ya'll wondering but for now i like PERP more the only thing wich is annoying that sweaters have it kinda hard to start out. But thats how life goes !

ya'll probaly know me from the OOC :D

Welcome to the community, i've seen you in ooc talking about getting raided 'n shit it's hard to start out as a sweater if you don't have an experienced player helping out.

Welcome to the community, i've seen you in ooc talking about getting raided 'n shit it's hard to start out as a sweater if you don't have an experienced player helping out.
Yea i was raided for the first time it was the first time i made a base with drug pots i was getting very mad and salty that day because i lost my best guns i had and much money wich i saved for 2 days but now everything is halfy fine. I ain't broke anymore thankfully
[DOUBLEPOST=1491680606,1491680558][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus i was raided by the same people 3 times the first time i didn't loose shit he just robbed me but i didn't have anything only phone but he didn't take it

Even though we already know each other from another community, I would still like to welcome you to PERPHeads. As others have mentioned before, you should really read the rules if you don't feel like getting banned, hehe.

Buy a new shirt and people won't look at you with a mean face. I tried it and it really worked xD

Anyways, welcome!

Back