Yamaguchinishi chūmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yamaguchinishi chūmon

120px-Yamabishi.svg.png

Lore about the Gang: The Yamaguchinishi rīdo translates to Yamaguchi's West Order and is a Clan of the Yamaguchi.
Syndicate that is the Largest Yakuza Syndicate with a total of 55,000 Members divided into 850Clans Worldwide.
The Leader Shinobu Tsukasa has ordered the Creation of a Chapter in Paralake to Recruit Members to secure Routes for their Drug and Firearms Inport/Export to Japan.

What the Gang is all about:The Yamaguchinishi rīdo focuses on Drug Growing Gun Crafting and the Assasination of Targets from Contractors.The Gang's use also is for anyone that wants to find new Friends,earn some Cash and have fun!

Dress Code:
The Oyabun: Wears a Full White Suit.

The Wakagashira:Has to Wear a Full Black Suit with a Red Undershirt(Black Suit Jacket,Pants,Shoes and Red Undershirt).

The Shateigashira:Wears a Full Black Suit with a Yellow Undershirt. (Black Suit Jacket,Pants,Shoes and Yellow Undershirt).

The Saiko-Komon:Wears a Black Suit with a Blue Undershirt.(Black Suit Jacket,Pants,Shoes and Blue Undershirt).

The Shingiin:Wears a Black Suit with a Green Undershirt.(Black Suit Jacket,Pants,Shoes and Green Undershirt).

The Kaikei:Wear a Brown Suit.(Brownk Suit Jacket,Pants,Shoes any Undershirt).

The Kyodai:Wear Black Suits with White or Black Undershirts.(Black Suit Jacket,Pants,Shoes and Black or White Undershirt).

The Shatei:Wear a Black Leather Jacket and Black Pants and Shoes.(Black Leather Jacket,Pants,Shoes).

Punishments:

Anyone that Breaks the Rules will be Punished depending on what he did.

Murder of Family Member:
Murder of a Ally Member will be Punished by being thrown out of the Organization.

Fail of Task given by Oyabun or Wakagashira:
Failing a Task will be Punished by the Yubitsume Rituals that requires the Person to cut off one of his Finger and give it to the Oyabun or Wakagashira and is the only way to apologize,if the Person does not want to apologize he will be Exiled from the Org.

Stealing from a Family Member:
Stealing from a Member will be Punished by either getting two Finger's Cut of in the Yubitsume Ritual or by leaving the Organisation.

Disrespecting Higher Ranking Members:
Disrespecting a Higher Ranking Member will be Punished by Yubitsume or Execution depending on the Rank.

What do we Focus on?:
We Focus on Making Money and getting Controll of Paralake to secure it for the Yakuza.

Requirements:

1.You need to have played on the Server for a while.
2.You have to be RP Friendly,Minges will be kicked out of the Org Instantly.
3. You have to be Friendly and Respectful.
4. You need to apply on the Application Section in the Forums under YAKUZA[Application]

Members:

Oyagu:
Anis Ferchichi

Wakagashira:

Shateigashira:

Saiko-Komon:

Shingiin:

Kaikei:

Kyodai:

Shatei:
Donni Mondana

Total Members:

This is the Rank List that will help the Gang maintain Order.

Yakuza_hierarchy.png

yakuza.klein_.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1446904072,1446902944][/DOUBLEPOST]Feel Free to leave a Comment if you have any Tips and Recommendations!

Recruitment will start soon!

Last edited:

User0

Hello, I am the current kumicho of "The Dragons". It appears that you know jack shit about how the yakuza actually works. Also, why the fuck do you have nonjapanese names in a JAPANESE CRIME SYNDICATE? Fucking amateurs you will be obliterated. Paralake is our turf you fucking one eyed ahos. Tetsuya did good work and he has fulfilled his duty.

Sincerely the motherfucking angry yakuza boss that will shred your organization.
This is the real yakuza.
0REkKka.jpg
fTH0xvX.jpg

Reaction score
You want to Defeat me,You Maggots,I will Gut you wannabe Dragons after I slit your Throat open,pull your tounge out and stick it in your Anus,We will meet Boy and you will Die.

User0

You want to Defeat me,You Maggots,I will Gut you wannabe Dragons after I slit your Throat open,pull your tounge out and stick it in your Anus,We will meet Boy and you will Die.
Shut the fuck up you fatass japs. You have two members that probably can't even shoot a fucking weapon. No one wants to join your org because all the Japanese are in my org. No one wants to join your shitty organization because your org is not even Japanese or follows traditional ways.
I mean you haven't even found us yet.

Sincerely,
The boss that wants your fatass head on a stick

Reaction score
Advice: Don't have such a complicated dress code. (No one wants to change clothes everytime they rank up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.