Yeah.....

Reaction score
It's me! Yeah!
That guy that said his final goodbye like 2-3 months ago!
What sort of loser wouldn't stick to promises?!

Basically long story short, I left the community then was just playing a few games then started to also get bored of not being around perp members as I believe I made great friendships whilst I was here. Playing pubg on a daily basis is boring as fuck and gives me diseases from playing it. I am now deciding on coming back because pubg sucks penis. So yeah, I suppose I am back. See you in-game!
(Don't trust this man as he doesn't stick to what he says)

Reaction score
It's me! Yeah!

Basically long story short, I left the community then was just playing a few games then started to also get bored of not being around perp members as I believe I made great friendships whilst I was here. Playing pubg on a daily basis is boring as fuck and gives me diseases from playing it. I am now deciding on coming back because pubg sucks penis. So yeah, I suppose I am back. See you in-game!

You're ass at PUBG

On a real note, welcome back and have fun. Don't quit playing PUBG though.

Reaction score
It's me! Yeah!

Imagine being forced to play games like PUBG only

Reaction score
The only time I saw you around was when I saw your body near your crashed buggati. Jk man. Welcome back.

Reaction score
Make sence when you apply a few times and each time you resign and scream perp sucks.
he never screamed "perp sucks" or anything of the sort, just stated himself he got bored of it.

shut the fuck up and don't talk shit if you don't have your facts straight.

Reaction score
he never screamed "perp sucks" or anything of the sort, just stated himself he got bored of it.

Yeah i agree and he needs to shut the fuck up if he can't spell sense right too!!!!!!

Reaction score

Ehm, I have my facts straight you probaly don't he said it many times playing on the server he just didnt write it in this post.

Reaction score
The fact that all of you think I shout that in a negative way is very amusing I must say, thinking I would say that not as a joke