Yes it's me

Reaction score
And how am I supposed to do it in private. Am I supposed to go up to a mirror or something? Jesus Jonah...

Don't feel offended by me, just the way you worded your first reply stating that ''I am not saying I'll stop bullying you" made you sound more like a dick imo.
If you felt offended by it which most likely is not as it's not offensive sorry.
I guess you understand where I am coming from

Reaction score
If you get sad from perp, don't play it. Its a roleplaying server. People say what they want and most the time its for a reaction from you because it is very funny. idk what you have been doing in the server but most people probably don't care unless they are sweaty PD nerds.
You seem like a nice person hope you soldier through

rat

Reaction score
zet9fy0w9p321.jpg

Reaction score
I know what many of you probably are thinking "Urh wtf, what does such a disgusting FURRY have to say that we want to read?" welp.. Probably nothing, but I'm still gonna write this now.

So.. I've been on perpheads since maybe December 20th 2015 and enjoyed a lot of time on perpheads, I've had my breaks like multiple breaks because I felt I needed to. I've been very much down, and as probably everyone knows, or atleast older players knows is that I've been such a little bitch, haha right? Anyways get to the point.

I know I've done a lot of bad shit, I've been RDM'ing some times, especially Jack Richards last time I got 2 weeks ban(That wasn't why, but it was same day I did it) while he was in cuffs cause he pissed me off, with going a lot at me. At that time I shot Jack Richards, I was going through a very very tough time, I know it's not an excuse and should never be, sine I could just not decide to play, but honestly I just legitly have nothing else to do. I live in a poor family where we don't have any money for the interests I want to, so I'm isolating myself on this server, and I'm getting easily let down and sad again, I've been trying to chance and realised that's pretty hard to do. I've been lying about not being a furry, even though most people didn't believe it anyways, cause well I am a bit of a retard I'm sure we can all agree on that, either way. I love this community, and honestly dunno, I just think I should explain my behaviour.

All I wanted to say is that I'm gonna try to change, which I've done a bit, I'm not completely as cocky as I've used to ones, I'm not making as many AR's or whatever else could be done, and I'm not going around breaking rules just because I'm pissed off and being a little triggered pussy, I'm fully aware of what I've done.

My point is.. I'm so sorry to everyone I've ruined game experience for, or just thought that I'm a huge pain in the ass and should just get the fuck out of this amazing community.
Can i call you a furry since we gud friends

Reaction score
@Creepis
if it makes it any smaller:
I met @2LT Bart [25th ID] on a starwarsrp server. Then I met him on here one day. And then one day inside a R6S match, where he was an opponent.

Yes the world might seem small, but there's still a lot of people. I mean Thankfully I am not meeting a @Creepis on every corner. Because ehm ofc having too much of a good thing cough is not good.

Reaction score
@Creepis
if it makes it any smaller:
I met @2LT Bart [25th ID] on a starwarsrp server. Then I met him on here one day. And then one day inside a R6S match, where he was an opponent.

Yes the world might seem small, but there's still a lot of people. I mean Thankfully I am not meeting a @Creepis on every corner. Because ehm ofc having too much of a good thing cough is not good.
I remember how we met lmao, that was a laugh. I actually shat myself when I seen you on here though. I played swrp a good few years ago now, I’ve not played it in so long apart from when I piss about on it

Reaction score
Nobody cares if you’re a furry and if they do so what? Just patch their asses, if that’s the only thing they can say about you just tell them to fuck off and ignore them.

Don’t let cunts “bully” or “harass” you into changing stuff, just be yourself buddy :)

rat

Reaction score
Dude fr tho when I call u a furry I'm just memeing with u ur a good guy really

You don't have to justify yourself to anyone here either trust

Reaction score
I know about you, you have a very unique and amazing way to show it, I like when you do it cause it's possible to see.

Reaction score
I wouldn’t take any insults from anyone in this community seriously because what’s most likely going on is they’re just teasing you for some fun, and sometimes it may not look like it. It doesn’t really matter if you like dogs/wolves or whatever but if you sexualize that, that is what some people think is weird but there really isn’t anything wrong about being a “furry”. If it makes you feel better @Legion of Darkness is also a furry, but he just hasn’t come out yet like you previously did. You’re brave for making this post and I hope everything turns out in your favor.

Reaction score
This post have gotten exemplary much support which I didn't expect I thank you all so so much and I'm really happy to hear all about these things and the support is overwhelming thank you guys so so much