yes worst aim

Deleted member 5920

@Shokron ok but editing isn't everything, you're acting like it is but it really isn't. I prefer to have a mix of both, and even if that's not possible I'd rather have the footage be more impressive than the editing, I don't care how good your editing is if all you can spend your time on are clips you HAVE to edit to a ridiculous degree just to make the video okay to watch.
I'd rather watch an impressive 4k with the video at the tenth of the length of this one than a video of 4 minutes with barely any content and the editing used as a means to back it up and make it look cool.

Reaction score
i dont edit to a ridiculous amount to make clips look good or watchable.... most of the stuff i do dont effect the clip in a way that makes anyone look better then they actually are.

Reaction score
0:35 shooting like m4 is a laser xd but good montage!

0h just realized look at my ultra instinct at 1:13 @Strobez
i aint taking an HS!
also just now i remember look at where i'm spraying and ure on my left i remember i said in OOC "wtf i sprayed ur head 10times and u didnt die" are u phantom

Last edited:
Reaction score
Surprised I didn't end up killing you in that clip. You got out as I started shooting Strobez :mad:

Deleted member 1235

What's with the gay music

Wish I spoke mudhut so I could understand what they're saying

Last edited by a moderator: