@youseff @lewis 008

Reaction score
@Youseff @LEWIS 088 just worked their ass off today on the forums. Such a great work from them. They closed all the suggestions that were made on 2016 and below. I respect that. And @Youseff , I didnt really roleplay with him but I had some sits with him. He isnt just punishing you and tells you if you do it again I will ban you. He is giving you chances first. Explaining you what you did wrong. Same about @Brinch which is a good staff member and I always see him on the server.

Brinch and youseff should get promoted to admins. Sadly lewis cant become a Senior admin because there is already a senior admin. I will be glad to see lewis as a senior admin.

Reaction score
@Youseff @LEWIS 088 just worked their ass off today on the forums. Such a great work from them. They closed all the suggestions that were made on 2016 and below. I respect that. And @Youseff , I didnt really roleplay with him but I had some sits with him. He isnt just punishing you and tells you if you do it again I will ban you. He is giving you chances first. Explaining you what you did wrong. Same about @Brinch which is a good staff member and I always see him on the server.

Brinch and youseff should get promoted to admins. Sadly lewis cant become a Senior admin because there is already a senior admin. I will be glad to see lewis as a senior admin.

Thank you!

It means a lot when you put in some effort and it gets noticed by the community, happy to help!